SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    So proud of my son...
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So proud of my son... Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
That's awesome. Great father/son bonding experience...... try having him wear ear plugs and ear muffs, it cuts the noise to almost nothing.

Posts: 21408 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Those smiles are contagious.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13490 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats, What a lovely target

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
Awesome!

Posts: 12947 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save an Elephant
Kill a Poacher
Picture of urbanwarrior238
posted Hide Post
I guess you know what you'll be buying for x-mas! Good Job dad and son.

'I am the danger'...Hiesenberg
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
NRA Life Member

Posts: 1437 | Location: Escaped from Kalifornia to Arizona February 2022! | Registered: March 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
Looking good! I'm taking my boys over Spring Break next week.

Posts: 12575 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Next, you'll have to buy or lease some land where you two can spend the weekends shooting and hunting. The sooner the better! Cool

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9367 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
That is a nice way to spend a Saturday!

Posts: 15144 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
No doubt a weekend that you and your son will always remember. Thanks for sharing!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16517 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Now there's a very proud papa Big Grin

Posts: 425 | Location: Newport News, VA | Registered: October 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
You are a good man Dave,thanks for passing on your skills.

Posts: 22420 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
Excellent, memories to last a lifetime.

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1864 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
That is very cool. The both of you will treasure that pic as you get older. Takes me back to when my dad took me shooting for the first time at the police range. No picture taken but I had a blast, and so did he.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7674 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Awesome!

Posts: 1368 | Registered: October 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Well done DT! Good looking kid

Posts: 13861 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear it, Dave. I wish I had started shooting at a younger age. If children are in the cards for me, I'll start them young as well.

Posts: 3535 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where there's smoke,
there's fire!!
Picture of techguy
posted Hide Post
Great shooting and great picture. Good on you Dave to take the time to make sure the boy knows all the aspects of shooting firearms. You're a good dad. Your sons smile is priceless.

Posts: 1783 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: February 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost Allman Brother
Picture of S600MBUSA
posted Hide Post
Looking good! How long before mini-Truong gets space in the safe for his own custom Buckmark or Ruger? Wink

-Winston Churchill, writing of the Pashtun

Posts: 3989 | Location: Holly Springs/Canton, GA | Registered: November 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Way to go David. Teach them young. Good shooting!

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs a bigger boat
Picture of CaptainMike
posted Hide Post
I give this post two thumbs up!

MOO means NO! Be the comet!

Posts: 2769 | Location: The Tidewater. VCOA. | Registered: June 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post