SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    We just killed Qassem Soleimani (Iranian General)
Page 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 44
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

We just killed Qassem Soleimani (Iranian General) Login/Join 
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
You got it.

I felt it coming and was trying to segue. Unless I read you wrong.

I want to see more murderous terrorists cooking in their fancy imported vehicles that simply can't be produced in their sandbox shitholes.

Posts: 17131 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:

I have waited 40, long and troubled, years for this.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43885 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
52 sites, seems low...I was hoping for 444.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^ And once again one wonders whether those words are echoing in Pyongyang. An awful lot of countries have gotten away with an awful lot of stuff by screwing around on the margins of what is OK and what is not, and what is worth retaliating for and what is not. If the mullahs gamble, that calculus might wind up being changed in some interesting (and productive) ways.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified Plane Pusher
Picture of Phantom229
posted Hide Post
You guys think Craperdick is bad, there is worse... Check out this piece of shit:

Rose McGowan apologizes to Iran

Situation awareness is defined as a continuous extraction of environmental information, integration of this information with previous knowledge to form a coherent mental picture in directing further perception and anticipating future events. Simply put, situational awareness mean knowing what is going on around you.

Posts: 7895 | Location: Around Lake Tapps, Wa | Registered: September 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^
Cool it with the negative waves.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:

You, me and many others, my friend.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

As have I.....in this day and age it sounds corny but I am proud of him.

There is only one for rabid dogs.....and the cure is long due

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:

From guys who were doing The Job during the cold war, I've heard many times over the years: "Why are we messing around with Iraq? Or Afghanistan? Or Syria? The real problem is Iran!"

I guess our President was paying attention also.

Posts: 17131 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
"Bomb, bomb, bomb Iran!"

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
North Korea got real quiet.... Collateral benefits

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37960 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Phantom229:
You guys think Craperdick is bad, there is worse... Check out this piece of shit:

Just more nonsense from one more sillywood wannabe.

Gets paid a ton of money to dress up and pretend.

If she had a brain she would take it out and play with it.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Phantom229:

Wasn't she one of the Weinstein accusers? She said he forced his Soleimani on her, no?

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8357 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
As I’ve pointed out before, one of the most powerful, if not the most powerful, human motivators is the desire to influence other people.

Actors, entertainers, and even third-rate politicians thrive on their influence over their fans, supplicants, constituents, and even critics. When their influence becomes great enough, it’s like no other high, and just as addicting. The problem of course is that when the influence begins to wane and the high starts to fade, they’re like any other junkie: They become antsy and fearful that the next hit won’t be as powerful, or they might not get one at all.

When that happens, and just like any other junkie, they start looking for their pushers and in their case it’s looking for ways to get back the power of influence. They often do that by saying or doing something that will get them back in the spotlight where they believe they belong. And when does the pusher come through for them and give them the high-producing hit? Yes, that’s right: when someone (their virtual pusher) acknowledges what they said or did, and especially if they acknowledge it where a lot of people are exposed to that acknowledgement—like on a popular Internet forum.

I don’t know who Rose McGowan is and I’m not going to even go to the minimal effort of putting the name in a search engine to find out. I unfortunately do know who that woman who supported our enemies during the Vietnam War and that former football player are, but I’m not going to so much as click on articles about their efforts to get their highs back and thereby become one of the pushers who will help them succeed.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
quote:

I would have loved for this tweet to have been spoken instead, like Bush's "This will not stand" comment. But anyway, I love that Trump acknowledged our 52 hostages from '79-'81. Consider the feelings of the hostages, the hostages's families, the victims and families of the present embassy attack to these words by Trump in comparison to the phony red lines, the world apology tour, comments by McGowan, Kaepernick, Howard, Cusack, et. al. I can't imagine them not being so proud of Trump and totally disgusted by the others. It's disgusting.

Year V

Posts: 2631 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
DT is skilled at many things, one is exposing opponents true colors, making them show their asses. He's done this with the dims opposing taking out the general. On the surface it looks like their opposition to removing a bad actor who killed many Americans and assuredly would kill more, is merely political posturing. When you look at past democrat actions seeming to assist Iran, and their reaction to this hit, it is looking like democrats are allied with Iran.

I suspect the democrats have been involved in traitorous collusion with Iran and others. I also suspect that Iran will do anything (possibly at the direction of the democrat party) to erode Trumps popularity and prevent his reelection. If all of this was exposed along with arrests in illegal spying and FISA abuse, would be great for America and a death knell for the democrat party.

Posts: 7458 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Keystoner:
Consider the feelings of the hostages

What was the name of the American GI whose body was dragged behind the iranian jeep after the failed hostage rescue?

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13401 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pbslinger:
DT is skilled at many things, one is exposing opponents true colors DT is skilled at many things, one is exposing opponents true colors, making them show their asses. He's done this with the dims opposing taking out the general. On the surface it looks like their opposition to removing a bad actor who killed many Americans and assuredly would kill more, is merely political posturing. When you look at past democrat actions seeming to assist Iran, and their reaction to this hit, it is looking like democrats are allied with Iran.

I suspect the democrats have been involved in traitorous collusion with Iran and others. I also suspect that Iran will do anything (possibly at the direction of the democrat party) to erode Trumps popularity and prevent his reelection. If all of this was exposed along with arrests in illegal spying and FISA abuse, would be great for America and a death knell for the democrat party.

Donald kills the general responsible for the deaths of hundreds of Americans and the Democrats side with Iran.
You can't make this shit up!

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
You know what? Good. Great!

President Trump should take full advantage of this and get us the hell out of there.

Iraq’s Parliament calls for expulsion of US troops from the country following drone attack

https://www.foxnews.com/world/...-troops-drone-attack

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post