SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    We just killed Qassem Soleimani (Iranian General)
Page 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 44
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

We just killed Qassem Soleimani (Iranian General) Login/Join 
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elk Hunter:
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
^^^^^^ I have 3 of those--mine don't fly, though.

flashguy

Ours don't either. Even the 2 I brought back from Iran in 1962. I got rooked! Big Grin

Ugh. Y’all do know you have to charge the batteries and gas them up if they have been sitting that long. Don't you? Roll Eyes Smile

Posts: 18034 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
I hope these things come in threes, like celebrity deaths...

quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What is this guy smoking?!

Colin Kaepernick:
"There is nothing new about American terrorist attacks against Black and Brown people for the expansion of American imperialism," he tweeted.

--Tom
The right of self preservation, in turn, was understood as the right to defend oneself against attacks by lawless individuals, or, if absolutely necessary, to resist and throw off a tyrannical government.

Posts: 1513 | Location: Lehigh County,PA-USA | Registered: February 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TRIO:

Colin Kaepernick:
"There is nothing new about American terrorist attacks against Black and Brown people for the expansion of American imperialism," he tweeted.

Colin Kaepernick is nothing but a spoiled little black bastard who wants everything in his life given to to him. He has serious mental issues and needs to be locked up in a mental institution.

Posts: 43 | Registered: August 04, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:

Is there some reason why his opinion about such things is important enough to even mention?

And is there some reason why his skin color is important enough to the issue to mention?

Confused

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rstutes@gt.rr.com:
Colin Kaepernick is nothing but a spoiled little black bastard who wants everything in his life given to to him. He has serious mental issues and needs to be locked up in a mental institution.
[John Wayne] Well I'll tell ya, pilgrim- that's a helluva first post. I hope it works out for ya. [/John Wayne]

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Apologies.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: RichardC,

Posts: 15894 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mustang-PaPa:
quote:
Originally posted by Elk Hunter:
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
^^^^^^ I have 3 of those--mine don't fly, though.

flashguy

Ours don't either. Even the 2 I brought back from Iran in 1962. I got rooked! Big Grin

Ugh. Y’all do know you have to charge the batteries and gas them up if they have been sitting that long. Don't you? Roll Eyes Smile

Well, just dammit! They forgot to tell me about that part!! Big Grin

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Colin Kaepernick:

I'll gladly toss in $100 for a one way plane ticket so he can go there to sympathize with all his Black and Brown people.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8345 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:
quote:

Is there some reason why his opinion about such things is important enough to even mention?

And is there some reason why his skin color is important enough to the issue to mention?

Confused

sigfreund, not to be argumentative, but everything Kaepernick does, says, writes, tweets and likely, thinks, is about skin color.

You can bet when CK says " American terrorist" and "American imperialism" he isn't referring to black, brown, yellow, red, or purple "Americans."

So, yes, it seems quite appropriate, especially when quoting this particular tweet.

Well, I'm happy to write that I can assure everyone on this forum, that the reason Kaepernick cannot get a job in the NFL anymore has absolutely, nothing, to do with his skin color!!!!! Big Grin

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
sigfreund, not to be argumentative ....

So, sort of like, “Not every Democrat is a horse thief, but ….”

In fact, of course, there are countless people with so-called white skin in this country who could have said exactly the same thing without causing a single raised eyebrow in response. And on the other hand there are “black” and brown people—including members here—who would not have said anything like that. I therefore contend that the man’s comment was egregious enough on its own without making a point of his skin color—and also assuming that the man is important enough to even take note of his opinion.

But I will once again express my appreciation for the knowledge and insights I gain here.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
Why do we have to let Kaepernick derail a perfectly good thread about Trump wacking Gen Salami

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PD:
Why do we have to let Kaepernick derail a perfectly good thread about Trump wacking Gen Salami

Hear, hear!

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15579 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
quote:
Originally posted by PD:

Hear, hear!

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/nUk42TYdP0I

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
I like the truthful content of PDJT's tweet. The regime of the iranian mullahs is a terrorist clique. Kill 'em all for their crimes against humanity.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:

Colin Kaepernick:

Hey Colin, I know you’ve been out of work for a while, but I hear the Iranian military has some openings.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Colin Kaepernick:

That's a helluva way to look for a job. He just gets sharper and more on-point as time goes by, doesn't he? Big Grin

Leaving that clown aside, I'm looking forward to more pictures of molten cars, facilities, and perhaps even oil fields raging afire if Iran wants to keep looking like they can actually threaten us.

Posts: 17125 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Let's move on, please

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post