SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    *KARMA*: For all military folks (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, CG, NG, Reserve) past and present, this AR-15 is for you. ***WINNER = watchman***
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

*KARMA*: For all military folks (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, CG, NG, Reserve) past and present, this AR-15 is for you. ***WINNER = watchman*** Login/Join 
Picture of Trooperdan
posted Hide Post
An amazing karma! Retired army paratrooper here, 22 years then 24 years as a Dept of the Army civilian. December 1962, asked a sweet thing to marry me, got told no (thankfully!), walked into my recruiter and said, "I want Airborne EOD and I want to take six years." He never cracked a smile and returned with, "Take my advice son, try six and see how you like it. Guess I liked it OK!

Posts: 946 | Location: Raeford NC | Registered: April 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member!
posted Hide Post
Awesome karma! Good luck to my fellow service members! Semper Fi to all the former Devil Dogs! Don't count me in. I already have more guns than I get to shoot.

Posts: 4344 | Location: Boise, ID USA | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Nice! Army 87-97 Thanks for the chance. I'll see if I can add a photo

Posts: 5323 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Thank you for honoring military members in such an outstanding fashion.
Please enter me in the Karma.

Father: WWII
Me: 21 years active duty US Army.
Son: LTC US Army presently serving.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
Very generous karma.

Please count this old sailor in for a chance.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aller Anfang ist schwer
Picture of Tavman
posted Hide Post
Please include me. USN 93-00. Thanks!

Posts: 1700 | Location: Fayetteville, AR | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Count me in please ! Thanks! Awesome karma! US Navy, 1979-1999. I served on:
USS Savannah AOR4
USS Iowa BB61 (precomissioning crew)
USS Chosin CG65 precomissioning crew)
USS Vella Gulf CG72

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You sir, are outstanding.
As mentioned previously all of my immediate family have served. Parents, brothers, and me.

I graduated school early and went to OSUT for Cavalry Scout (19d) in February 1987. From there to West Germany border patrol. Then PCS to Ft Riley until I as stop-lossed for Desert Storm.

Thank you for your his opportunity.

Posts: 1754 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old of a Cat,
to be licked by a Kitten
Picture of Klusk2
posted Hide Post
The generosity you have shown to us all on this forum is amazing. Thank you and please enter me for a chance. I was US Navy 1984-1996. USS Alamo LSD-33 and CHB-7.

The Working Police.....
"We the willing, led by the unknown, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful."

Posts: 2514 | Location: "Mag"azine Mile | Registered: February 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post

Whoa! VERY generous! Thank you, and I'd sure like a shot. (arrrr, humor...)

Only time I ever wore choker whites. Change of Command ceremony about 3 months before I retired.

And on the second happiest day of my military career: Retirement.

(First was when I found out I made Chief. First time before the board too!)

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15234 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sea Bass
posted Hide Post
This giveaway is really generous! Active duty here with 20 years about to retire.
Thanks,
SB

"Shohna ba Shohna - Shoulder to Shoulder"

Posts: 1645 | Location: Knox/Etown KY | Registered: June 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JPD217
posted Hide Post
Two Uncles in the Navy during WW2, my Father was in the Army and served in Korea, and 2 Cousins were in Vietnam, both with the Army. If that qualifies I would love a chance.

Posts: 2585 | Location: North Dakota | Registered: August 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
I'd love a chance at your generous KARMA.

USCG Active Sep 1988 to OCT 1999

Reserves APR 2001 to FEB 2011

Station Yankeetown Fl
GRU Charleston
USCGC Metompkin (WPB1352)
GRU Cape Hatteras
USCGC Bear (WMEC901)
GRU Hatteras
SFO Hatteras
GRU/Sector FT Macon

And was lastly deployed to the oil spill for Deep Water Horizon (ugghhh) before I retired

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11285 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
Awesome karma! Active duty Coast Guard 75-79, did engineering drafting and wrote specifications to build Coast Guard facilities. I don't have a black rifle. Thanks for the chance!

Pre-Enlistment

Being awarded the CG Achievement Medal

Posts: 4010 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
Kentucky Air National Guard 1980 - 1983.

GOD, I was so cute and young.

Thanks for the chance.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
Please count me in.

USAF/ANG; Nov 1980 to Feb 2002

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2699 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
I do not get into a lot of karmas but this one is a must for me.
Thanks for your generosity. Good luck to everyone that entered.

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of usmc-nav
posted Hide Post
Thanks for another generous offer. Please include me. USMC 1978-1985

Posts: 539 | Registered: August 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Rolan_Kraps:
Kentucky Air National Guard 1980 - 1983.

GOD, I was so cute and young.

Thanks for the chance.

Hey Rolan, I remember you!

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2699 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Essayons
Picture of SapperSteel
posted Hide Post
A most OUTSTANDING and GENEROUS karma, 12131!

Please count me in, I'd love to win your EBR! U.S. Army September 1973 through November 1995.

Thanks,

Sap

Posts: 3452 | Location: Arimo, Idaho | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post