SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I love my wife but she belongs nowhere near a LEGO set!!!!
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I love my wife but she belongs nowhere near a LEGO set!!!! Login/Join 
Who else?
Picture of Jager
posted Hide Post
The essence here is she's determined you were a free build kit early on, and she's demonstrating her resultant approach.

Posts: 2568 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: October 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dirty Boat Guy
Picture of parallel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Rogue has nailed it.

Indeed!

A penny saved is a government oversight.

Posts: 6708 | Location: New Orleans Area | Registered: January 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fatmanspencer
posted Hide Post
I love Rogue, dont get me wrong, and he is right about the one lego path, however, I keep my star wars sets with my star wars sets, because if I wanna reenact the battle of Yavin 4, I want all my pieces. Because sometimes Luke doesnt make the shot.

Used guns deserve a home too

Posts: 783 | Location: North Ga | Registered: August 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
The boy got more legos for Christmas.....my wife spent 5+ hours organizing all his sets in different totes. I warned her they would be all over in less than a week......pretty sure she's going to kill me in my sleep

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post