SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year II
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 308

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year II Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EZ_B:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
EZ_B, thanks very much for the video.

I never thought I'd live to see the day...

Yet, I am now much encouraged. It would seem that the dam is about to break.

It's a pleasure to post something more significant than a high-res image of my latest meal.

Thanks for running a tight ship Para.

Thank you for that video, very enlightening.

I want to crucify the entire cabal.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Bravo

Posts: 107226 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
this looks like an example of how the "dossier" got fed into media products and reported as "intelligence" before the election

Steele report of 19 July 2016 tying Carter Page to Russian Sechin
(Page denies ever meeting Sechin)

then Michael Isikoff wrote this story 23 Sep 2016 for Yahoo news

https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-s..._src=mail&soc_trk=ma

U.S. intel officials probe ties between Trump adviser and Kremlin

But U.S. officials have since received intelligence reports that during that same three-day trip, Page met with Igor Sechin , a longtime Putin associate and former Russian deputy prime minister who is now the executive chairman of Rosneft , Russian’s leading oil company, a well-placed Western intelligence source tells Yahoo News .

That meeting, if confirmed, is viewed as especially problematic by U.S. officials because the Treasury Department in August 2014 named Sechin to a list of Russian officials and businessmen sanctioned over Russia’s “illegitimate and unlawful actions in the Ukraine.” (The Treasury announcement described Sechin as “utterly loyal to Vladimir Putin — a key component to his current standing.” At their alleged meeting, Sechin raised the issue of the lifting of sanctions with Page, the Western intelligence source said.

they transformed the opposition research into an intelligence source

adding: it is mind boggling that our news is full of trivial horseshit and lies while this historically important story is getting almost no coverage

It is something to be scared (and angry) about that we are being manipulated like this

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
TURD-WORLD COUNTRIES Smile

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Report This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
that was a very good video and the poor broadcaster had no clue that he was just demolished

its what you get when you become a newsreader and turn off the brain

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53072 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Before President Trump's second year is complete I predict we'll see some of this from libtards!

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rucxs5x-dtE

It'd be neat if someone with the right skills puts Trumps head on Michael Ironside and maybe Schumer on the "victim." Smile

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16139 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
It's like watching that old film of the two steam locomotives on the same track heading toward each other. You know there is going to be a very big boom and explosion of the engines, it's inevitable, it's just a matter of --not much-- time.

So I wonder: then what?

This is a shit storm of unprecedented magnitude. Just imagine Hillary and Bill Clinton being carted to prison. Maybe Barack Obama hauled off, at the head of a conga line: Loretta Lynch, James Comey and all the FBI big shots, Clapper, possibly some well-known journalists, etc etc. Holy shit.

How would the country handle that? There has never been anything like it....

The timing of this and the midterms is very interesting. If all of this unfolds the way I’m hoping, the Senate and House will be secure and the President will win 2020 in a walk.

Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Nitwit commentator on NPR this morning says the shutdown won't hurt Democrats because this all "starts and ends at 1600 Pennysylvania Ave." That's right folks, it's all Trump's fault for rejecting the two proposals they gave him which would have saved us this messy shutdown business. Roll Eyes

Meanwhile, I'm watching the Clinton/Obama/FBI collusion unravel with glee. What I felt in my bones was happening during the election actually was happening, and if there's any justice, we'll know a whole lot more about the whole stinking mess before the year is out.

Posts: 17043 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
Now that the government will re-open, they can turn to releasing that memo.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Looks like the manufactured crisis has been averted, err postponed, until next month.

What a friggin' pathetic excuse for a government we have.

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
We just got a nice little bump in our take-home pay effective this Friday's paycheck. It's not a huge amount, but not chump change either, basically a bonus merit increase amount that will go nicely with the actual merit increase I will get next month.

Now I'm hearing the Dems just caved on the shutdown...I can't take all this WINNING! Big Grin

#MAGA and thank you Mr. President for pushing this tax cut.

Posts: 33572 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Shutdown over: Chuck ‘n Nancy couldn’t roll the POTUS and/or McConnell, hence the cave in. Don’t really care how it happened, but hopeful the GOP keeps a straight spine and realize the political world didn’t crash all around them.

Bill Gullette

Posts: 1523 | Location: Behind the Pine Curtain  | Registered: March 06, 2008Report This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
This is not the real Stephen Miller - PDJT advisor; however Big Grin

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4330 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BGULL:
Shutdown over: Chuck ‘n Nancy couldn’t roll the POTUS and/or McConnell, hence the cave in. Don’t really care how it happened, but hopeful the GOP keeps a straight spine and realize the political world didn’t crash all around them.
Freakin' HA HA.

Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
I guess Schumer read “The Art of the Deal” over the weekend.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
#MAGA and thank you Mr. President for pushing this tax cut.

My wife and I both work (different employers) and we each contribute just shy of 20% into our 401k. Back in December I noticed we were dipping into our savings each month (I manually had to transfer some money into checking from savings each month to avoid going into overdraft). I reduced my 401k contribution a little so we didn't have to do that every month. With this, I think I can put my 401k % back up to where it was.

This won't allow me to go out and buy a $50k car, but it helps in meeting my goal of retiring in my late 50's. Shit, if the market keeps on the current trajectory I could retire in my early 50's! (I know the current market returns are not sustainable long term, but I can dream).

#MAGA

Posts: 5727 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Report This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
^^

GIGGLE SNORT

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53072 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Conservative Treehouse site acknowledges the DiGenova video (and posts it)

https://theconservativetreehou...ruption/#more-144829

Former federal prosecutor Joe diGenova outlines the majority of the events behind the unlawful surveillance of Donald Trump and each of the participating members within the FBI and DOJ corruption.

Mr. diGenova has a solid grasp on the players and how they are enmeshed within the entire operation.

DiGenova also shares how NSA Director Admiral Mike Rogers, Chairman Devin Nunes and ODNI Dan Coats began to confront the unlawful behavior and position the entire Justice Department for a complete generational reset. This discussion is like the Big Ugly audio book. [ Hi Joe – Great Job! ]

also an intriguing possibility mentioned (need to emphasize just a possibility) that the Nunes 4 page memo could be released before the 30 Jan State of the Union speech.

Now that would be something if President Trump addressed it on national tv. That's too good an idea to even hope for.

I just sent that suggestion to WhiteHouse.gov