SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year II
Page 1 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 308

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year II Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
President Trump was on a roll this morning tweeting about the fake indian. He eviscerated her.

Stupid woman.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
Best comment yet about Warren, “She’s technically whiter than Ivory soap” Big Grin

But does she float???

How can we find out … ?

Posts: 15895 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Report This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Feinstein still being a nasty piece of work

Screw her. Were the roles reversed she wouldn't have granted the first one, let alone a third or fourth. No more postponements, get it done.

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Report This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15721 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Report This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
^^^ Big Grin

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38685 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Report This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/1...dismissed-trump.html

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Report This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
Best comment yet about Warren, “She’s technically whiter than Ivory soap” Big Grin

But does she float???

How can we find out … ?

Weigh her against a duck?

https://youtu.be/yp_l5ntikaU?t=3m25s

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Report This Post
Picture of FlyingScot
posted Hide Post
I hope everyone here is enjoying this as much as I am. Horse face Stormy being forced to pay legal fees, Warren melting down, Grassley standing firm, Lindsey Stumping for Republicans, 7.6 million job openings a new record, faux Beto losing in Texas, and general leftist meltdown.

Today is a good day.

“Forigive your enemy, but remember the bastard’s name.”

-Scottish proverb

Posts: 1999 | Location: South Florida | Registered: December 24, 2007Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Good!

Go get 'em Trump!

I KNEW this woman was no good.

FBI raids San Juan city offices weeks after Trump alleges corruption

Posts: 33815 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Good!

Go get 'em Trump!

I KNEW this woman was no good.

FBI raids San Juan city offices weeks after Trump alleges corruption

Yes, the hits just keep on coming.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 12688 | Registered: January 17, 2011Report This Post
Sabonim
Picture of Wayniac
posted Hide Post

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow! What a Ride! ~Hunter S. Thompson

Posts: 1438 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 06, 2006Report This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
This week's news cycle...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Report This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43889 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Time to start polishing those "voting" shoes.

3 weeks away.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Time to start polishing those "voting" shoes.

3 weeks away.

I sent in my early/mail in ballot this very day. It gave me a nice warm feeling!!

Posts: 6624 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Haha, he's really had a good time with this today.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Report This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15485 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Report This Post