SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year II
Page 1 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... 308

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year II Login/Join 
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
I think Taft is back there, but don’t see Hoover. Is that Grant on far left?

Posts: 18069 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Report This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Yup that's Grant over George Sr's shoulder.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Report This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:
I think Taft is back there, but don’t see Hoover. Is that Grant on far left?

Look closer. Grant is behind Bush41’s right shoulder; Taft is behind Ford’s right shoulder; Hoover, Harding, and Coolidge are behind TR; Benjamin Harrison off Bush41’s left shoulder. Other faces are too indistinct for me to make out.

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2699 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
from the artist:

THOMAS: I put it in a private club type thing. Not a restaurant, not a bar, but a private club. It shows all of the Republican presidents, some of the more major ones in the foreground, but they’re all in there.

THE POST: So Trump doesn’t have the original painting?

THOMAS: It’s a high-quality laser print. The original is still in my studio.

THE POST: I’ve heard there’s some significance to the woman in the background.

THOMAS: That would be the first woman Republican president. I did the same thing in the Democratic painting.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The artist:

https://andythomas.com/product/the-republican-club/

I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
The woman looks vaguely like Nikki.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
building on bama post

https://twitter.com/johnrobert...serp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

"entitled to attorneys' fees"

Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Not ONLY Dismissed....Fox News is reporting that Stormy Daniels is responsible for Trump's Attorney/Legal fees as well! Big Grin

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8888 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Report This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Well, I guess you could say Teflon Don is Storm Proof!

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5401 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Report This Post
Assault Accountant
Picture of 12GA
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
Not ONLY Dismissed....Fox News is reporting that Stormy Daniels is responsible for Trump's Attorney/Legal fees as well! Big Grin

Was your 15 minutes worth it, whore?

Posts: 2583 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2002Report This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
Swing and a miss.

Maybe it's schwing and a miss.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31425 | Registered: February 20, 2000Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I mean, how many dicks does a girl gotta suck to get outta this town???

Posts: 107604 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
Congressman John Ratcliffe (R-TX) was on Fox News a bit ago, saying that he has seen the documents demanded to be unclassified and released, and there is nothing about them which reveals sources and methods, names, etc, except shows the conduct of DOJ high officials, what was shown to FIAS Court, more importantly what was not. Ratcliffe is a fomer DOJ lawyer with some insights into these issues.

So, what’s the deal?

Could it be that this is the string which, if pulled, unravels the entire sweater? Once these improvident acts are exposed, a whole range of unseemly conduct by all kinds of government folks will be risked of exposure, a trash can we don’t want to kick over maybe.

Trump might be waiting until a week before the elections, to have the greatest long term effect.

-c1steve

Posts: 4053 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

I am afraid she will not be able strip this off.

Posts: 12684 | Registered: January 17, 2011Report This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16704 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Report This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
Stormy better get busy "working". Smile Uncle Trumps lawyers don't work cheap! Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
I mean, how many dicks does a girl gotta suck to get outta this town???

Like when the filming of Myrah Breckenridge went so bad, the joke on the set was: "Whose' dick do have to suck to get out of this movie?"

Posts: 7458 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Report This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43885 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Report This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Gonna be alot of One$ !

quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Report This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
So Big Chief Warren released a DNA test where she might be .01-1% native. She isn't taking criticism well and is really going off the reservation on twitter.

Posts: 9965 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Report This Post