https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/8510094634

January 30, 2018, 09:05 PM
cparktd
The Trump Presidency : Year II
quote:
Originally posted by ugeesta:
quote:
Originally posted by HuskySig:
He had me right up until he proposed amnesty for 1.3 million illegal immigrants.

It’s part of the plan to get the wall. The Dems want 800,000 dreamer. Saying 1.3 mil makes the Dems look bad if they say no.

Plus, I believe that's just how many would be technically able to apply. The requirements sound pretty strict to me, including no criminal history.

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.
January 30, 2018, 09:06 PM
cjevans
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
I'm curious, are high ranking military officers not allowed to applaud or stand for an ovation?

... they may not:

4.1.2.6. Participate in any radio, television, or other program or group discussion as an advocate for or against a partisan political party, candidate, or cause.

Directives Division

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.
January 30, 2018, 09:06 PM
Sigmanic
He's doing fabulously! I can't even tell that he drinks too much Diet Coke.
January 30, 2018, 09:07 PM
LS1 GTO
quote:
Originally posted by ugeesta:
quote:
Originally posted by HuskySig:
He had me right up until he proposed amnesty for 1.3 million illegal immigrants.

It’s part of the plan to get the wall. The Dems want 800,000 dreamer. Saying 1.3 mil makes the Dems look bad if they say no.

You can't get everything you want when making a deal for that which makes America great.

Intelligent, prosperous, and of strong moral character on a path which requires 12 years of proof - What more can you ask of an immigrant even if brought here when under the age of 16?

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

January 30, 2018, 09:09 PM
TMats
God Bless You, Ryan and Rebecca

January 30, 2018, 09:11 PM
LS1 GTO
quote:
Originally posted by cjevans:
quote:
I'm curious, are high ranking military officers not allowed to applaud or stand for an ovation?

... they may not:

4.1.2.6. Participate in any radio, television, or other program or group discussion as an advocate for or against a partisan political party, candidate, or cause.

Directives Division

When in uniform you are not supposed to support a candidate or political point.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

January 30, 2018, 09:12 PM
fpuhan
Amazing. And not an "uh," "um," stutter or stammer or whistling sibilance throughout.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member
January 30, 2018, 09:12 PM
snoris
Trump’s immigration plan talking points were a knee to the groin of the left side of the chamber.

Love
It
January 30, 2018, 09:13 PM
2012BOSS302
Class act shaking Sargent Peck's hand.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.
January 30, 2018, 09:14 PM
TMats
I love it when the President gestures with his right hand to the Democrat section of the Capitol as if to say, “What? You fuckers can’t even stand and clap for that?!?”

January 30, 2018, 09:16 PM
Balzé Halzé
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
I love it when the President gestures with his right hand to the Democrat section of the Capitol as if to say, “What? You fuckers can’t even stand and clap for that?!?”

Yeah I love that. And then he smiles at them. Haha.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle
January 30, 2018, 09:16 PM
bald1
GITMO stays. Smile Eat shit Zippy you Wonder Putz!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192
January 30, 2018, 09:17 PM
cjevans
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:

Yeah I love that. And then he smiles at them. Haha.

... classic body language of turning slightly away from the stable of the low ...

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

January 30, 2018, 09:18 PM
Rightwire
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
quote:
Originally posted by cjevans:
quote:

... they may not:

Directives Division

When in uniform you are not supposed to support a candidate or political point.

Roger that...

I would have died if the President had said "that our forces in Afghanistan are under new rules of engagement.. Fuck 'em up!"

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.
Johnny 3eagles
GITMO stays open. Smile

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER
Yeah, FU UN! Roll Eyes

Q

sdy
don't you wish every American was watching this ?
Balzé Halzé
It's not a short speech, is it? LOL. I bet those dems are getting antsy.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle
January 30, 2018, 09:20 PM
Rightwire
Good luck with the rebuttal.

I wonder what those in the media are thinking as they now have to try and put a negative spin on an awesome State of the Union Address. Good luck bitches.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.
January 30, 2018, 09:20 PM
cjevans
... screw sanctions and word posturing, when actions make your position clear.

Kerry Packer