SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year II
Page 1 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 308

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year II Login/Join 
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
Bravo James Woods! Bravo!!!!!

Of course he may have seen the
"Have You Cleaned Your Rifle" thread at Sig Forum. Big Grin

Posts: 3935 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Report This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
Every time I hear that ignorant, racist, inarticulate dingbat Maxine Waters open her mouth she reminds me of an old drunk loon I had to deal with on the street many years ago.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Report This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Would you say she's "feckless"?? Wink

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Report This Post
Picture of JohnCourage
posted Hide Post
Thanks Cliff, I love those Joe Digenova segments.

JC

Posts: 1269 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: June 27, 2006Report This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Would you say she's "feckless"?? Wink
That is one area where she is highly skilled

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Report This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
This is what I wonder: do Americans in general-- not the small handful of Antifa thugs, nor the handful of truly rock-bottom *stupid* Democrat politicians like Waters-- realize that the road we are on goes only to one place, and that is widespread armed violence in which many innocent people will be harmed and killed?

I don't think so.

And do they realize that violence on that level, once it gets going, creates its own wind, like a forest fire, and rages out of control?

I've seen it happen, up close, and I can tell you that it is ugly beyond description.

I understand the anger that makes us feel, "Bring it!" but don't wish for it.

Our anger should be directed toward the midterms, and doing all we can to wipe out these bastards politically.

Don't take their bait, don't give in to the provocation. They are desperate losers trying to change the game altogether, having lost badly.

If their violence gets so bad that we can't ignore it-- then we need to wipe them out.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
justjoe, no they don't. The leftist think they will be safe in their gated community, hiding behind those they despise; the police and the military. The thing they don't understand is the rules of history, the natural world, and evolution. They could ask a tiger or a pack of wolves, the Goths and Vandals who destroyed Rome, Genghis Khan and the Mongol Horde, a shipload of Vikings raiding Europe, or a carload of thugs doing armed street robberies and home invasions: it all comes down to who has the sharpest "teeth" and willingness to use them to survive.

Posts: 3935 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Report This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
The left wants a war because they think someone else is going to fight it for them.

I want one because my kids and I are all getting older and if we are going to have a fight then I would prefer that I be the one fighting it so my kids don't have to.

I would prefer there not be a fight at all but I don't think I see any other way. The left is making it clear that they don't want to talk rationally about anything.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15255 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pale Horse:
The left wants a war because they think someone else is going to fight it for them.

That's what I take from most of the comments I've heard.

They always want to portray it as a few rednecks against the combined US Military and police forces. No doubt, some would follow orders and others would fight with the opposition. It's pretty clear that the liberals think it will be isolated to professional soldiers and rednecks. Their lives will go on undisturbed and they emerge without a scratch. Not sure where that has ever happened.

Posts: 8957 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:

This is why they have been stacking the federal LE (FBI, DOJ) agencies and even the highest ranks of the military with loyalists (lots of general officers are liberals). So they can hide behind "law and order".

Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MNSIG:
quote:
Originally posted by Pale Horse:

That's what I take from most of the comments I've heard.

They always want to portray it as a few rednecks against the combined US Military and police forces. No doubt, some would follow orders and others would fight with the opposition. It's pretty clear that the liberals think it will be isolated to professional soldiers and rednecks. Their lives will go on undisturbed and they emerge without a scratch. Not sure where that has ever happened.

There is some pretty funny, and true, commentary on reddit about how successful an armed resistance would be in America. One of the better comments was this:

quote:
If you think the government can't be fought with rifles, look no further than the cowardice and weakness of the Broward County Sheriff's Department. One (kid) with a rifle was able to paralyze 4 officers with fear AND THEY WEREN'T EVEN THE PRIMARY TARGETS!

How would they fare with a mature combatant? How would they fare with more than one combatant? HOW WOULD THEY FARE IF THEY WERE THE TARGETS???? Is this the vaunted power of the governments ability to fight us? This is dog shit.

A collection of some of the better replies is here. It is very NSFW
https://i.redditmedia.com/IMAu...98018c56cd91ce6a8081

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15255 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
I don't understand why we are spending billions to "house" illegal aliens rather than putting them on buses back to Mexico? I don't get it.

Are these the ones caught sneaking in by the Border Patrol, or some others?

Are they being housed awaiting trial/prosecution?

This is stupid in my opinion.

Posts: 4010 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mikeyspizza:
I don't understand why we are spending billions to "house" illegal aliens rather than putting them on buses back to Mexico?

I think once they claim persecution or ask for asylum, BP is required to sort it out.

Posts: 8957 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Report This Post
posted Hide Post
If this get to shooting war, those is power would call on the UN / other countries to send troops to put down the rebels.

Bill

Posts: 726 | Location: Florida | Registered: October 01, 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^

That is utterly ridiculous.

Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Didn't some lefty call for UN peacekeepers in Chicago a few years ago?

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by still_bill:
If this get to shooting war, those is power would call on the UN / other countries to send troops to put down the rebels.
Man, good grief. Cut the shit, OK?

Damn. Come on. Snap out of it.

Posts: 107602 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MNSIG:
quote:
Originally posted by mikeyspizza:
I don't understand why we are spending billions to "house" illegal aliens rather than putting them on buses back to Mexico?

I think once they claim persecution or ask for asylum, BP is required to sort it out.

If true the law needs to be fixed. From my knothole anyone who comes in illegally instead of a proper port of entry has no ability to ask for shit to include asylum.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16222 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Report This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
The UN wil be called onto our soil, not with this President, and what Ugandan troops coming to police Americans. Utterly, utterly ridiculous.

Posts: 2777 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Report This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
From this morning.

"extraordinarily low IQ". I love it Big Grin. What a President.

20mb image hosting

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16701 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Report This Post