SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Happy Constitution Day and 10 year Karma! ** P228 ** ---> ** WINNER = Modern Day Savage **
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy Constitution Day and 10 year Karma! ** P228 ** ---> ** WINNER = Modern Day Savage ** Login/Join 
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Thank you for another generous Karma.

Please throw my name in the hat.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1935 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
awesome. Please include me. Thanks!!

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10930 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of E26R-40-BSE
posted Hide Post
Very generous indeed! In for a chance. Thank you!

Posts: 839 | Location: Northern Colorado | Registered: November 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Congrats on 10 years! Count me in! Thanks!

Posts: 4987 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Amazing! Happy Constitution Day to you too.

Thanks for the chance and congratulations on 10 years.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12794 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
Your generosity is amazing.

Just four more years for me.

Year V

Posts: 2632 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
Wow, amazing karma Q! Please count me in. Thank you and congrats on the big 10!

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truckin' On
Picture of AH.74
posted Hide Post
I always consider it an honor to have the chance to participate in your karma generosity. Thank you very much for counting me in, and thank you for your ten years of making this a much greater place.

Posts: 7347 | Location: Hermit’s Peak | Registered: November 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum's Indian
Off the Reservation
Picture of bigpond73
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on 10 years Q!

Please put my name in the hat for your most generous karma. Thanks for a chance.

Mike

You can run, but you cannot hide.

If you won't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Posts: 4935 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: January 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
Another "most" excellent Karma Q

Please throw my name in the Karmanator.

Thanks,

Archerman

Posts: 2488 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too clever by half
Picture of jigray3
posted Hide Post
Count me in, please. Remarkably generous, thank you.

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work, and increasingly subsidizes non-work" - Milton Friedman

Posts: 10354 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: December 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Very generous of you.

I'd like a chance, thanks.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Please count me in? Thank you.

God bless America.

Posts: 13514 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
I haven't entered a karma in a hot minute, so why not? I'm feeling lucky today, lets see how I'm feeling in a couple weeks when it's called.

Thanks for the opportunity.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17005 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Holy shit! That's awesome!
Congrats on 10 years. Please include me in your generous karma.
Thank you.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24156 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is an absolutely beautiful pistol and I would like to put my name in.

Thank you for the opportunity.

Laughing in the face of danger is all well and good until danger laughs back.

Posts: 496 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: July 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Blue Machine
Picture of Phred
posted Hide Post
Happy Constitution Day and congrats on making the 10 year mark. Please include me in your generous karma.

Posts: 1627 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lt CHEG
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on 10 years! Here's to 30 or 40 more! Please include me in this very generous karma.

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

Posts: 5581 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: February 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
Please add my name to your very generous karma. Thank you

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6736 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Haveme1or2
posted Hide Post
Very nice !
Thank you.
Haveme1 for years here.
Haveme1or2 now.
Please enter me.
Haveme1@gmail.com

Posts: 1002 | Location: Mint Hill NC | Registered: November 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post