SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Happy Constitution Day and 10 year Karma! ** P228 ** ---> ** WINNER = Modern Day Savage **
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy Constitution Day and 10 year Karma! ** P228 ** ---> ** WINNER = Modern Day Savage ** Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I'm in! Thats the way to celebrate Constitution Day!

Posts: 132 | Registered: December 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
Wow, very generous of you.

Please add me, and thanks for the opportunity.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21922 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your generosity. Congratulations on 10 years.
Please include me for a chance to win this wonderful firearm.
Thank You.

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2635 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post
Wow, please count me in.

Thanks!

Posts: 7403 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please enter me.

Thank you for the generous offer.

You are vry kind.

Posts: 271 | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
I'm in please!

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
Please add me to the Celebration of Constitution Day & 10 Year Karma.

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9874 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Please add my name.

Thank you for your amazing generosity.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16450 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
Q, you are something else ! I can't find the words. Please include me. Good luck to the potential winner. Q, thank you in advance. John

Posts: 2896 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
Ten years of enjoyable repartee. Thanks for making this forum a daily pleasure. Thanks for the chance!

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5200 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats on 10 years. Throw my name in the hat. Thanks!

Posts: 2169 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: January 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in for your gracious Karma! Thank you for the chance.

ARman

Posts: 3213 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Barbarian at the Gate
Picture of Belwolf
posted Hide Post
Add me please and thanks.

“Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it.”
― John Adams

"Fire can be our friend; whether it's toasting marshmallows, or raining down on Charlie."
- Principal Skinner.

Posts: 4383 | Location: Thonotosassa, FL | Registered: February 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aller Anfang ist schwer
Picture of Tavman
posted Hide Post
Please include me.
Thank you for the chance.

Posts: 1700 | Location: Fayetteville, AR | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Constitution Day back at you. I need to come up with a 10yr karma as well. Won't be as good as yours though - Thanks!

Posts: 1772 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
Please include me in this most generous karma. Thank you.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5524 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
Another generous karma. I'll take a shot. Congrats on hitting that 10 year mark!

Posts: 2859 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
Ah, the classics. Smile

It's a beaut.

Posts: 45538 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living In A Wild Place
posted Hide Post
In for this most pleasant karma! Tks sir.

Posts: 295 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: June 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Awesome karma, congrats on the decade. Please don't include me.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21108 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post