SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Shout-out to Harrison Shooter Supply
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
Shout-out to Harrison Shooter Supply Login/Join 
Member
Picture of vthoky
posted
Good afternoon, all.

Just a quick post here to publicly thank our pal Scott Harrison for some beautiful Cerakote work.

Cool





Politicians seem to have forgotten that they work for us, not the other way around.
— — — — — — — — — — — —
God bless America.
 
Posts: 16418 | Location: VA | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
Looks great ! What was the turnaround time ?
 
Posts: 1255 | Location: Central Ohio | Registered: January 05, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
I don’t remember the date I shipped parts out exactly, so… 6-7 weeks? Some of that time was across Scott’s vacation, plus I mentioned to him early that I wasn’t in a huge rush about it.




Politicians seem to have forgotten that they work for us, not the other way around.
— — — — — — — — — — — —
God bless America.
 
Posts: 16418 | Location: VA | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Formerly known as "Southernmaninla". Smile


Q






 
Posts: 31455 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Thank you for that reference, Q.




Politicians seem to have forgotten that they work for us, not the other way around.
— — — — — — — — — — — —
God bless America.
 
Posts: 16418 | Location: VA | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Those will pair nicely with your new oak floors! Big Grin
 
Posts: 28586 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I've always been Crazy!
kept me from goin Insane!
posted Hide Post
Wow!!! thank you for that huge shout out Vthoky, greatly appreciated. Again sorry it took so long but you caught me right in the middle of vacation. Big Grin


--------------------------------------------------------------
Harrison Shooter Supply
FFL 07 SOT
I am the member formerly known as "Southernmaninla".
 
Posts: 2219 | Location: Scranton,KS | Registered: November 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I've always been Crazy!
kept me from goin Insane!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Formerly known as "Southernmaninla". Smile


Yes sir I was in Mobile, AL for many years but now in lovely Scranton, KS. I begged Para to grant me a name change. He obliged with the caveat I keep the "formerly known as" for a period of time. I never changed it


--------------------------------------------------------------
Harrison Shooter Supply
FFL 07 SOT
I am the member formerly known as "Southernmaninla".
 
Posts: 2219 | Location: Scranton,KS | Registered: November 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I've always been Crazy!
kept me from goin Insane!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Genorogers:
Looks great ! What was the turnaround time ?


We do "normally" get stuff turned around a lot quicker. He just caught me in the middle of my once every 3-4 year vacation.


--------------------------------------------------------------
Harrison Shooter Supply
FFL 07 SOT
I am the member formerly known as "Southernmaninla".
 
Posts: 2219 | Location: Scranton,KS | Registered: November 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HarrisonLLC:
Wow!!! thank you for that huge shout out Vthoky, greatly appreciated. Again sorry it took so long but you caught me right in the middle of vacation. Big Grin


No worries at all! I think in our email exchange, I mentioned that if the job got done before Christmas it’d be just fine. Smile
I’m happy to show off the results here!



quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
Those will pair nicely with your new oak floors! Big Grin


I’ll try to keep that in mind, and post a no-cardboard-all-oak picture when that job is done. Big Grin

(I’m looking forward to finishing this flooring job, so I can reassemble a rifle or two and hit the range again.) Wink




Politicians seem to have forgotten that they work for us, not the other way around.
— — — — — — — — — — — —
God bless America.
 
Posts: 16418 | Location: VA | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata  
 

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Shout-out to Harrison Shooter Supply

© SIGforum 2026