SIGforum
Shout-out to Harrison Shooter Supply

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/8430053225

September 28, 2026, 02:37 PM
vthoky
Shout-out to Harrison Shooter Supply
Good afternoon, all.

Just a quick post here to publicly thank our pal Scott Harrison for some beautiful Cerakote work.

Cool






Politicians seem to have forgotten that they work for us, not the other way around.
— — — — — — — — — — — —
God bless America.
September 28, 2026, 02:39 PM
Genorogers
Looks great ! What was the turnaround time ?
September 29, 2026, 04:35 AM
vthoky
I don’t remember the date I shipped parts out exactly, so… 6-7 weeks? Some of that time was across Scott’s vacation, plus I mentioned to him early that I wasn’t in a huge rush about it.




Politicians seem to have forgotten that they work for us, not the other way around.
— — — — — — — — — — — —
God bless America.
September 29, 2026, 05:01 AM
12131
Formerly known as "Southernmaninla". Smile


Q






September 29, 2026, 06:03 AM
vthoky
Thank you for that reference, Q.




Politicians seem to have forgotten that they work for us, not the other way around.
— — — — — — — — — — — —
God bless America.
September 29, 2026, 10:21 AM
HRK
Those will pair nicely with your new oak floors! Big Grin
September 29, 2026, 11:45 AM
HarrisonLLC
Wow!!! thank you for that huge shout out Vthoky, greatly appreciated. Again sorry it took so long but you caught me right in the middle of vacation. Big Grin


--------------------------------------------------------------
Harrison Shooter Supply
FFL 07 SOT
I am the member formerly known as "Southernmaninla".
September 29, 2026, 11:49 AM
HarrisonLLC
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Formerly known as "Southernmaninla". Smile


Yes sir I was in Mobile, AL for many years but now in lovely Scranton, KS. I begged Para to grant me a name change. He obliged with the caveat I keep the "formerly known as" for a period of time. I never changed it


--------------------------------------------------------------
Harrison Shooter Supply
FFL 07 SOT
I am the member formerly known as "Southernmaninla".
September 29, 2026, 11:52 AM
HarrisonLLC
quote:
Originally posted by Genorogers:
Looks great ! What was the turnaround time ?


We do "normally" get stuff turned around a lot quicker. He just caught me in the middle of my once every 3-4 year vacation.


--------------------------------------------------------------
Harrison Shooter Supply
FFL 07 SOT
I am the member formerly known as "Southernmaninla".
September 29, 2026, 05:41 PM
vthoky
quote:
Originally posted by HarrisonLLC:
Wow!!! thank you for that huge shout out Vthoky, greatly appreciated. Again sorry it took so long but you caught me right in the middle of vacation. Big Grin


No worries at all! I think in our email exchange, I mentioned that if the job got done before Christmas it’d be just fine. Smile
I’m happy to show off the results here!



quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
Those will pair nicely with your new oak floors! Big Grin


I’ll try to keep that in mind, and post a no-cardboard-all-oak picture when that job is done. Big Grin

(I’m looking forward to finishing this flooring job, so I can reassemble a rifle or two and hit the range again.) Wink




Politicians seem to have forgotten that they work for us, not the other way around.
— — — — — — — — — — — —
God bless America.