Go ![]() | New ![]() | Find ![]() | Notify ![]() | Tools ![]() | Reply ![]() | |
Member![]() |
Good afternoon, all. Just a quick post here to publicly thank our pal Scott Harrison for some beautiful Cerakote work. Politicians seem to have forgotten that they work for us, not the other way around. — — — — — — — — — — — — God bless America. | ||
|
| Member |
Looks great ! What was the turnaround time ? | |||
|
Member![]() |
I don’t remember the date I shipped parts out exactly, so… 6-7 weeks? Some of that time was across Scott’s vacation, plus I mentioned to him early that I wasn’t in a huge rush about it. Politicians seem to have forgotten that they work for us, not the other way around. — — — — — — — — — — — — God bless America. | |||
|
Oriental Redneck![]() |
Formerly known as "Southernmaninla". Q | |||
|
Member![]() |
Thank you for that reference, Q. Politicians seem to have forgotten that they work for us, not the other way around. — — — — — — — — — — — — God bless America. | |||
|
| Thank you Very little ![]() |
Those will pair nicely with your new oak floors! | |||
|
| I've always been Crazy! kept me from goin Insane! |
Wow!!! thank you for that huge shout out Vthoky, greatly appreciated. Again sorry it took so long but you caught me right in the middle of vacation. -------------------------------------------------------------- Harrison Shooter Supply FFL 07 SOT I am the member formerly known as "Southernmaninla". | |||
|
| I've always been Crazy! kept me from goin Insane! |
Yes sir I was in Mobile, AL for many years but now in lovely Scranton, KS. I begged Para to grant me a name change. He obliged with the caveat I keep the "formerly known as" for a period of time. I never changed it -------------------------------------------------------------- Harrison Shooter Supply FFL 07 SOT I am the member formerly known as "Southernmaninla". | |||
|
| I've always been Crazy! kept me from goin Insane! |
We do "normally" get stuff turned around a lot quicker. He just caught me in the middle of my once every 3-4 year vacation. -------------------------------------------------------------- Harrison Shooter Supply FFL 07 SOT I am the member formerly known as "Southernmaninla". | |||
|
Member![]() |
No worries at all! I think in our email exchange, I mentioned that if the job got done before Christmas it’d be just fine. I’m happy to show off the results here!
I’ll try to keep that in mind, and post a no-cardboard-all-oak picture when that job is done. (I’m looking forward to finishing this flooring job, so I can reassemble a rifle or two and hit the range again.) Politicians seem to have forgotten that they work for us, not the other way around. — — — — — — — — — — — — God bless America. | |||
|
| Powered by Social Strata |
| Please Wait. Your request is being processed... |
|

