SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    TRUTH Social. President Trump’s new platform launched today.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

TRUTH Social. President Trump’s new platform launched today. Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Eponym:

When I try to register, all I get is the message "405 Not Allowed". I can't even get on the waiting list to get on the waiting list.
I got the same error when I tried to register from a computer, on the website, so I downloaded the app to my phone and registered in the app with no problem.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30679 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by Eponym:

When I try to register, all I get is the message "405 Not Allowed". I can't even get on the waiting list to get on the waiting list.
I got the same error when I tried to register from a computer, on the website, so I downloaded the app to my phone and registered in the app with no problem.
It is easier for me to read and maneuver on a 27" screen than a 6" screen. In the meantime, I installed the TRUTH app on my iPhone and was able to get on the waiting list at #502,165.

Posts: 4818 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AzMikeCFD102
posted Hide Post
Im am #96,903. Waiting patiently for the TRUTH!

President Trump is quite possibly the most honest and patriotic President of the USA.

He has accomplished more for this country than any other President in my lifetime.

God bless him. I wait patiently for his rightful return the the White House.

MAGA

NRA
Gun Owners of America

Posts: 388 | Location: Tucson, Az | Registered: August 17, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
Anyone get in yet?

Posts: 45375 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
For iPhone only, yes?

I wouldn't have an iPhone even if it was the only smartphone option on the planet.

Posts: 107612 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
I finally got in. No notification, I just happened to open the app and I was active. @homespuneffects

Posts: 45375 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
For iPhone only, yes?

I wouldn't have an iPhone even if it was the only smartphone option on the planet.

That aged well.

(Sorry - kinda Wink )

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Twist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGnified:
quote:
For iPhone only, yes?

That aged well.

(Sorry - kinda Wink )

Just had to poke that eagle, huh? Big Grin

Para, FWIW, I said the same thing for years. I ended up switching to an iPhone about 7 years ago. There was definitely a bit of a learning curve, but I don’t regret it.

Posts: 1931 | Location: NOT Houston, Tx (Thank God), but in the area. | Registered: May 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
I just realized I got on.
I am wondering what Elon buying Twitter will do to this new Social Media site.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
Well since this thread is back on page 1 I’ll post that was announced that Trump will start posting on Truth in the next 7 days. No link. Saw it in Truth and heard it on Hannity on Patriot radio.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12439 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGnified:
quote:
For iPhone only, yes?

That aged well.

(Sorry - kinda Wink )
You got a death wish?

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
Here I am!

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MWills
posted Hide Post
Has anyone been successful signing on to truthsocial.com on a desktop yet or is apple the only way to access it right now?

I was ​always taught to respect my elders, but it keeps ​getting harder to find one.

Posts: 392 | Location: Mark Twain land, MO | Registered: August 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MWills:
Has anyone been successful signing on to truthsocial.com on a desktop yet or is apple the only way to access it right now?

Looks like it is still available only for Iphone.

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2088 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to President Trumps post’s.

Here’s my profile.

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3485 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Received the notice that I am in at Truth social if I give them my cell number to verify. Apprehensive about that, should I do it?

Posts: 423 | Location: Kansas | Registered: August 28, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Calif Phil:
Received the notice that I am in at Truth social if I give them my cell number to verify. Apprehensive about that, should I do it?

I gave them my google voice number.

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post