SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    TRUTH Social. President Trump’s new platform launched today.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

TRUTH Social. President Trump’s new platform launched today. Login/Join 
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Well that came in like a belly flop.

Signed up before going to bed last night a bit after midnight.
Showed me as on the wait list #8,0xx.

Now I am wait list #100,1xx and still no access.
Not prepared for people to access and use it on launch day, does not bode well for it’s future.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Oh, bullshit. What are we? Spoiled children who didn't get what we wanted, exactly when and how we wanted it? When that site is up and running, shall we continue to stamp our feet and hold our breath? What are you going to say when everyone is there? "Donald Trump betrayed me and I'll never forgive him."? That'll show 'em, huh? Yeah.

Just relax.

Posts: 107611 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Winston Smith for me.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Started the sign up process, asked for phone number and I put my landline and of course it would not work for the verification code. I get very few extended warranty calls on my phone and am reluctant to try and join again with my cell #

Posts: 423 | Location: Kansas | Registered: August 28, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of steve495
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Calif Phil:
Started the sign up process, asked for phone number and I put my landline and of course it would not work for the verification code. I get very few extended warranty calls on my phone and am reluctant to try and join again with my cell #

I created accounts exclusively using the iPhone app. I create an account for myself, plus accounts for multiple businesses with no issue, just used different email addresses for each account. It does ask for DOB, but it's just a verification of age so I did enter close, but incorrect dates.

The process went smoother than expected, but I did not expect the waitlist. I expect this was implemented to "slow" things down a bit so they will be approving and providing access in chunks which probably is a good idea.

As of about 10 a.m. ET, waitlist is about 320k.

Steve

Small Business Website Design & Maintenance - https://spidercreations.net | OpSpec Training - https://opspectraining.com | Grayguns - https://grayguns.com

Evil exists. You can not negotiate with, bribe or placate evil. You're not going to be able to have it sit down with Dr. Phil for an anger management session either.

Posts: 4990 | Location: Windsor Locks, Conn. | Registered: July 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mutiny
posted Hide Post
I’m all set on the waitlist. #406653

Posts: 479 | Location: Out West | Registered: January 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm #413378

Posts: 423 | Location: Kansas | Registered: August 28, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beancooker:

Go to is Tyler Durden.
Second is Robert Paulson.

In TRUTH Social, members of project mayhem have a name.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Im # 442800.

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
Well I can't even get a place inline. All I get is a 405 error page.

How is everyone signing up? I am just going to truthsocial.com and trying with no luck.

Posts: 18035 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Use the app from the Apple store.

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Any Truths yet?

Peeps be truthing?

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
# 324731. Not holding my breath.

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of blueshep
posted Hide Post
I’m 157,641

----------------------------------------
NRA Lifetime Member

Posts: 1467 | Location: Northeast,Ohio | Registered: November 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crossfire fanatic

Picture of mr.sig239
posted Hide Post
453366 for me.This is after numerous tries yesterday that wouldn't get past the phone verification.

phil

Posts: 2385 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: November 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of blueshep
posted Hide Post
Just received and email stating I went from 157641 to 77641. Seems like their moving forward.

----------------------------------------
NRA Lifetime Member

Posts: 1467 | Location: Northeast,Ohio | Registered: November 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Odd signed up with one email, never got all the responses from their server other than to validate the email, which I did.

Signed up with a second email today and it got me to the account creation #459,366.

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
When I try to register, all I get is the message "405 Not Allowed". I can't even get on the waiting list to get on the waiting list.

Posts: 4818 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
blame canada
Picture of AKSuperDually
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Eponym:
When I try to register, all I get is the message "405 Not Allowed". I can't even get on the waiting list to get on the waiting list.

That's what I got also yesterday.

Well, that's fine. I'm on Gettr, Gab, Parler, MeWe, Rally Point, and some others still....more than I have time to mess around with.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with our Liberal friends...is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagan, 1964
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Arguing with some people is like playing chess with a pigeon. It doesn't matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon will just take a shit on the board, strut around knocking over all the pieces and act like it won.. and in some cases it will insult you at the same time." DevlDogs55, 2014 Big Grin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.rikrlandvs.com

Posts: 13957 | Location: On the mouth of the great Kenai River | Registered: June 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AKSuperDually:
quote:
Originally posted by Eponym:

That's what I got also yesterday.

Well, that's fine. I'm on Gettr, Gab, Parler, MeWe, Rally Point, and some others still....more than I have time to mess around with.

You guys need to register via the app, not the website.

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post