SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Sean Penn threatens to ‘smelt’ Oscars if Ukraine’s Zelenskyy doesn’t get chance to speak at Academy Awards
Page 1 ... 19 20 21 22

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Sean Penn threatens to ‘smelt’ Oscars if Ukraine’s Zelenskyy doesn’t get chance to speak at Academy Awards Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
The Academy Board of Governors rescheduled a meeting to discuss Smith's slap of Rock from April 18 to this Friday. (tomorrow)

Itchy was taken
Picture of scratchy
posted Hide Post
I'm pretty sure that I do not give a rats ass about what anyone in Hollywood thinks. My heroes and I wore dog tags, and my son is a disabled veteran. He's doing well. I'm sick and tired of people acting like people who need to be honored.

Ukraine is a whole different and abhorrent story.

Posts: 4020 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Will's only hope is to go to rehab, emerge, file divorce, and go on the interview circuit as a victim of female narcissist abuse. That her emotional and verbal abuse over their marriage had fooled him into believing abuse is a form of "love".

Actually, that is exactly how I think he feels. His is codependent on her abuse. It is sad really. The "too cool for school open marriage" is a farce and he feels shame and humiliation but can't escape.

That is the first step he can take to get healthy. Drop her like a stone and divorce. Then get his head together and move on.

Posts: 4727 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Report This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lefty Sig:
Will's only hope is to go to rehab, emerge, file divorce, and go on the interview circuit as a victim of female narcissist abuse. That her emotional and verbal abuse over their marriage had fooled him into believing abuse is a form of "love".

Actually, that is exactly how I think he feels. His is codependent on her abuse. It is sad really. The "too cool for school open marriage" is a farce and he feels shame and humiliation but can't escape.

That is the first step he can take to get healthy. Drop her like a stone and divorce. Then get his head together and move on.

You may be correct - I knew nothing about his marital dysfunction until "the slap heard 'round the world."

But, every cuck I have ever known was raised in a home where the woman wore the pants in the family, and none of them ever recognized anything dysfunctional about it.

I blame the fathers in instances like that. The Bible is clear: The man is supposed to be the leader in the home, and the curse placed on Eve was that she would always try to usurp his position as the leader, but would be miserable in the marriage if she succeeded.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10707 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Not defending Will's actions or making excuses. I think what he did was a coward move sucker slapping a friend who was not prepared for it.

But reddit has an interesting video of a candid interaction between Will and his whore wife.

It took me a couple of times watching it, but the look in Will's eyes and his body language suggest that this man has been emotionally abused for a while.

And his whore wife's reactions and knife twisting comments seem to back that up.

All in all, pretty sad.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Publi..._forcing_will_smith/

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3793 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences’ 54-person board of governors met on Friday and banned Will Smith from attending the Academy Awards or any Academy events for 10 years

https://www.breitbart.com/ente...-chris-rock-assault/

https://www.foxnews.com/entert...s-oscar-ban-10-years

"The 94th Oscars were meant to be a celebration of the many individuals in our community who did incredible work this past year; however, those moments were overshadowed by the unacceptable and harmful behavior we saw Mr. Smith exhibit on stage," the board of governors said in a letter.

"During our telecast, we did not adequately address the situation in the room. For this, we are sorry. This was an opportunity for us to set an example for our guests, viewers and our academy family around the world, and we fell short — unprepared for the unprecedented.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sdy,

posted Hide Post
A fair number of celebrities go to Betty Ford. They get treated no differently than anyone else. Treatment is actually legit without the infinity pool. I doubt Smith went there. But who knows.

Posts: 17249 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
How are we doin' with those conspiracy theories, guys?

Posts: 107632 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Hey! It worked!

It's supposed to give the principals far more publicity and increase the ratings for the Oscars!

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16709 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Report This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
While there are at least three posts that mentioned the appearance on Hannity, nobody actually posted the interview:

https://youtu.be/IfUORitTEBI

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18025 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Report This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Explaining jokes to idiots.

https://youtu.be/p-c2eUltH58

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12644 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey, what’s the word on Sean Penn, is he over there taking on Russian armor battalions as he promised a couple months ago?

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5164 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Report This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BMR:
Hey, what’s the word on Sean Penn, is he over there taking on Russian armor battalions as he promised a couple months ago?

He decided to take on their navy instead.

Posts: 27970 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Report This Post