SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The SCOTUS confirmation circus has begun....
Page 1 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 239
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The SCOTUS confirmation circus has begun.... Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by feersum dreadnaught:
You knew it would happen...

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="408" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/DjtTjgw_Rxw" width="725"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Youtube apparently made them take the video down! No longer available! Censorship is alive and well. However, it might have been the owners of the original film, which typically would be Hollywood super liberals.

It was great while it lasted.

-c1steve

Posts: 4086 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Chad Pergram (Fox) reports that Nancy Pelosi announced she will file a Freedom of Information Act request so that the public can see the FBI report, transcripts..and any communications to the FBI from Senate Republicans regarding the scope of the investigation.

So, Screech is gonna shuffle off to the kitchen and make a platter of nothing burgers...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44059 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Saturday, October 6, 2018:
A day that will live in famy. Big Grin

Posts: 18180 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sound and Fury
Picture of Dallas239
posted Hide Post
quote:
Chad Pergram (Fox) reports that Nancy Pelosi announced she will file a Freedom of Information Act request so that the public can see the FBI report, transcripts..and any communications to the FBI from Senate Republicans regarding the scope of the investigation.
FBI likely bounces this to the Senate, and congress is exempt from FOIA. This is all a stunt. Feinstein doesn't want that report public.

"I've spoken of the shining city all my political life, but I don't know if I ever quite communicated what I saw when I said it. But in my mind it was a tall proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, wind-swept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace, a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity, and if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here." -- Ronald Reagan, Farewell Address, Jan. 11, 1989

Si vis pacem para bellum
There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.
Feeding Trolls Since 1995

Posts: 18040 | Registered: February 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...-fbi-report-n2526129

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That might be bad for the DEMs.

I find it odd for her to be desperately grasping for something they just banned in her district. Confused

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do No Harm,
Do Know Harm
posted Hide Post
Been reading every post in this thread the last few days.

Life is good. God Bless America. And there’s more where that came from!

Knowing what one is talking about is widely admired but not strictly required here.

Although sometimes distracting, there is often a certain entertainment value to this easy standard.
-JALLEN

"All I need is a WAR ON DRUGS reference and I got myself a police thread BINGO." -jljones

Posts: 11460 | Location: NC | Registered: August 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:

high miles, lot of unbalanced tire wear

tends to run rough

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53383 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
. . . Headlights fogged.

Posts: 4918 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's a Great Day in America- Thank You President Donald Trump and Supreme Court Justice Kavanaugh.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13423 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ersatzknarf:
. . . Headlights fogged.

Needs a new TIMING belt

Posts: 12826 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
As Extraordinary
as Everyone Else
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pipe Smoker:
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
^^^ Maybe I'm full of it, but I found myself wondering if Pence had turned a sort of corner when he turned around, walked out the front door of the Senate, and walked down the stairs waving at the loons. Unity is excellent, unity and boldness is even better.

I don’t know, but it was a powerful move by Pence, and I’ll bet that President Trump loved it.

Me too.
I wonder if the phrase "Let's do this" will become our new rallying cry along with "Make America Great Again"

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6382 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HayesGreener:
Gloating here. That is all.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4360 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
an idiot is leading the chants for a bigger group of idiots protesting the Kavanaugh vote

as he whips them up, he cues them to recite

“I am going to go to Heidi Heitkamp’s office”

and a voice behind him says

“Why? She’s on our side.”

https://twitter.com/jason_howe.../1048288609080680448

Posts: 19661 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Fusternc
posted Hide Post
Most excellent day yesterday!

Posts: 1373 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum Official
Eye Doc
Picture of bcereuss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by c1steve:
quote:
Originally posted by feersum dreadnaught:
You knew it would happen...

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="408" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/DjtTjgw_Rxw" width="725"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Youtube apparently made them take the video down! No longer available! Censorship is alive and well. However, it might have been the owners of the original film, which typically would be Hollywood super liberals.

It was great while it lasted.

Can you give a synopsis of the video?

Posts: 2967 | Location: (Occupied) Northern Minnesota | Registered: June 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GGF
posted Hide Post
Just woke up on Sunday morning and thought I'd check in to see if we're still winning .... yep! Big Grin

Posts: 698 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
This just in....

Dr. Ford released a statement through her attorneys:

"This experience has made me revisit painful memories. I apologize to Justice Kavanaugh and his family, but I remember now that it was Amy Coney Barrett who tried to rape me."

Posts: 6070 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Happy days are here again.....

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7140 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
We all heard as "background" the hysterical women in the gallery. Here is a description by someone who was there:

"Another crazed woman later screamed, “I will not consent, I will not consent, I will not consent, I will not consent." She was like a feminist automaton: “I will not consent, I will not consent.” Capitol Police were less forgiving and dragged her out the doors and down the hallway.

I have visited hospitals for the seriously mentally ill, and the shrieks from this woman were as odd and unearthly as anything I ever heard inside a mental hospital. They echoed off the halls and ceilings outside the gallery in decreasing but astonishing amplitude.

Then the roll was called, and it sounded like the gates of hell opened up.

Nearly a dozen women erupted in unison, shouting, howling, screaming, in an unrecognizable venomous wail. They wouldn’t stop. There was fury, rage, hate, poison in the noise.

It wasn't prose. It wasn't song. It was a swarming, shrill, swirling noise.

I leaned over to someone and whispered, “Pay attention, that’s what the Left sounds like.”

https://pjmedia.com/jchristian...ounds-of-the-insane/

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11126 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So , what's the going rate for be a " paid protestor " ? Seems to be an up and coming thing . I'm retired now and always looking for part time gigs that pay cash . Big Grin

Posts: 4117 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post