SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The SCOTUS confirmation circus has begun....
Page 1 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 239
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The SCOTUS confirmation circus has begun.... Login/Join 
Rock Paper
Scissors
Lizard Spock
Picture of James in Denver
posted Hide Post
I'm seeing reports that Kavanaugh may have already been sworn in today in a private ceremony...

Is that true?

James

----------------------------
"Voldemorte himself created his worst enemy, just as tyrants everywhere do! Have you any idea how much tyrants fear the people they oppress? All of them realize that, one day, amongst their many victims, there is sure to be one who rises against them and strikes back!"
Book 6 - Ch 23

Posts: 4484 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by entropy:
My sister (bless her heart) has threatened to move ot Canada. Again.
Can you get her a discounted flight?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31422 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In the yahd, not too
fah from the cah
Picture of ryan81986
posted Hide Post
<snip>

Disregard, looks like I might have been wrong

Posts: 6400 | Location: Just outside of Boston | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
What a day! I’m grateful that we squeaked this one through and can’t wait for more!

What’s even better? Trump gets to nominate Kavanaugh’s replacement on the DC Circuit! The perfect two for one!

Posts: 2505 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Pop the corks, it's a done deal!

https://apnews.com/8234f0b8a61...tter_impression=true

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fox News just said he was sworn in in a private ceremony, pics after the break! Big Grin

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9375 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
Cheers to Justice Kavanaugh. 15-year Redbreast for this occasion.

And heres to upcoming justice for the scurvy D’s that tried so hard to sabotage this appointment.

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
Excellent news. I'm still not tired of winning.

The libs are going to go full retard.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16641 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post

Q

Posts: 27561 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of reloader-1
posted Hide Post
What a family.

You can see the sheer pride in her face!

Posts: 2346 | Registered: October 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
YES!

Gotta wait for the little one to go to bed before I can imbibe in a nice 18 year old scotch, but it's worth the wait.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30927 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
Wow! Great photo. Smile

Posts: 1796 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by reloader-1:
What a family.

What I see is two young girls subject to terrible threats
I'm angered about that.

Otherwise, the picture is wonderful and powerful.

Still want some alone time with the folks threatening the mom and kids,

Fucking cowards.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: highroundcount,

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by reloader-1:
What a family.

Love seeing the girls smiling too. There hasn’t been much to smile about for that family for a couple of weeks. So great that this is the conclusion of the grind they were all put through.

Posts: 13582 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
I believe that this is not just an event, but a direction. For many decades the left has been demeaning America, in movies, music, on television, in classrooms, in newspapers.

The tide is turning.

Bigly.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11215 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
quote:
Originally posted by entropy:
My sister (bless her heart) has threatened to move ot Canada. Again.
Will you be helping her to pack?

Anything good at the moving sale?

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8393 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
That photo choked me up!

Congratulations, sir!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39264 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of C-Dubs
posted Hide Post
I'm glad it's official.

I hope the family healing can begin after all the BS they've had to endure the past month.

“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”

Posts: 2863 | Location: SE WI | Registered: October 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
I think she's had enough.

quote:
Christine Blasey Ford Will Not Pursue Further Action Against Brett Kavanaugh

https://www.dailywire.com/news...e-further-ashe-schow

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17175 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post