SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Calling all Virginia members. Movement to declare cities/counties in VA second amendment sanctuary cities is gaining momentum. Has your city voted?
Page 1 ... 93 94 95 96

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Calling all Virginia members. Movement to declare cities/counties in VA second amendment sanctuary cities is gaining momentum. Has your city voted? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by stickman428:
Come on Virginia. DO NOT ELECT THIS CLOWN.
/QUOTE]

AGAIN

Posts: 9523 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
McAwful spent a lot of coin crowing about how he was supported by Northam.
I'm waiting for someone to post a meme about Ralph and Terry using that famous pic from Ralph's yearbook.

*cough* Stickman! *cough, cough, ahem*

'scuse me.

(Insert evil grin here.)

God bless America.

Posts: 11143 | Location: Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Daniel Gade is working full time supporting the Glenn Younkin campaign.

Youngkin is the Republican candidate who will be against Terry McAuliffe in the November 2021 election for Virginia Governor.

Voter turnout in the odd year Virginia Governor elections is usually much lower than turnout in the presidential elections.

In 2017 Gov Northam (D) won with 1,408,818 votes.

In 2020, Gade lost the senate race to Mark Warner. Gade got 1,934,199 votes

Posts: 16908 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^
What is being done to assure it will be a free and fair election void of fraud?

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 8176 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
I did that. I should have explained why. My bad. I thought about it for a little and didn’t think it was clever of me or nearly the best I could do. It could be argued I was mocking his clown like appearance. I don’t need to create work for the mods especially over a mid to low tier meme.

Fear not. I’m working on something better.

Posts: 18588 | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs a bigger boat
Picture of CaptainMike
posted Hide Post
Looking good to take back the 83rd (Virginia Beach) in the House of Delegates. Tim Anderson, local gun shop owner, NRA instructor, and attorney won the (R) primary. Nancy Guy (D) took the district from low energy Republican Chris Stolle in the last election by 27 votes.

MOO means NO! Be the comet!

Posts: 2713 | Location: The Tidewater. VCOA. | Registered: June 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
?? posts disappearing
Nothing is being deleted on this end, sdy.

Posts: 94797 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
I deleted it.

Posts: 18588 | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post