SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    It's been a rough 2 weeks. Our son passed away
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It's been a rough 2 weeks. Our son passed away Login/Join 
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
I'm very sorry for your loss petr.

I'm praying for peace and strength for you and you wife in this terrible time.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5480 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of holdem
posted Hide Post
I have thought of you many times since that original thread. I hope that your posting and sharing has lessened your burden, if just ever, ever so slightly.

Posts: 2292 | Location: Orlando | Registered: April 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
My condolences. God bless your son.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16699 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I am very sorry to hear this. Peace to you.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Prayers for you. My condolences.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
Petr, very sorry to read this.

Sending my prayers to your family.

HK Ag

Posts: 3502 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of photohause
posted Hide Post
Petr, my sincerest condolences. You have no need to apologize for sharing this with in at length. .

Don't. drink & drive, don't even putt.

Posts: 1631 | Location:  | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know how you must feel. I lost my youngest son in February to suicide. So very hard to heal after losing one of your children. Time dulls the pain a bit but in my case it will probably always be with me. I'm hoping you have a better time finding peace.

Posts: 693 | Location: E. Central Missouri | Registered: January 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
So sorry to hear this.

Posts: 5695 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
My deepest sympathies for you and your family in this terrible time.

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1681 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So sorry to hear of your loss, my thoughts are with you and yours.

Posts: 341 | Location: South Florida | Registered: December 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post