SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    It's been a rough 2 weeks. Our son passed away
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It's been a rough 2 weeks. Our son passed away Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
I cannot even begin to imagine the pain and sorrow you and your wife are enduring. May God bless and give you comfort.

Q

Posts: 26390 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
So very sorry.

Posts: 2075 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
Dam sorry to hear this. Prayers for peace and strength.

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 6969 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Petr. I am so sorry for your loss. Please accept my most sincere condolences.

I live in the Lehigh Valley and please let me if there is anything I can do to help you and your family. I will do yard work, clean the pool if you have one, go grocery shopping for you, bring some meals over, get the car washed, meet somewhere for a beer or coffee if you need an ear to bend, etc. Please feel free to get in touch with me!

Rob

Posts: 3479 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
Saddened to learn of this. My condolences.

Posts: 3240 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sig229-SAS:
This event is tragic for any parent to have to go through, your post brought tears to my eyes. Our most sincere condolences on your loss.

Posts: 3852 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
My deepest condolence for your loss.
The pain from losing a child must be overwhelming.

Posts: 4628 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here is our son's obituary.

https://www.legacy.com/us/obit...ign=wsapimobile_beta

He was a fine young man gone too soon. We have been overwhelmed by the generosity of everyone local, and afar. Oh Tommy, I miss you so much. I'd give anything to have you here.

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
I'm so sorry Petr, my condolences to you and your family, your son looked like a fine young man,

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
TANSTAAFL
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear. No parent expects to outlive a child.

Posts: 715 | Location: Baltimore til I can get out of there. | Registered: June 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ftttu
posted Hide Post
Condolences to you and your family. Sorry for your loss.

Retired Texas Lawman, now active reserve

Posts: 1175 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 03, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
My condolences. Your family are in my prayers.

Posts: 1956 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DrDan
posted Hide Post
So very, very sorry for your loss. I have a teenage son, and I have no idea what I would do if he left before me. I can't offer much, except my empathy and prayers.

This space intentionally left blank.

Posts: 4876 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have Prayed for peace to be with you during this difficult time.

Two things bring me to tears. The unconditional Love of God,the service of the United States Military,past,present,and future.

I would rather meet
a slick-sleeve private,
than a hollywood star!

Posts: 2339 | Registered: February 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Your and your family have my prayers. I’m so sorry.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6998 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
No words can express how sorry I am for what you are going through.
My condolences.

Posts: 1559 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
You and all his military family and friends are in my prayers. Very sorry.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19188 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Captain Morgan
posted Hide Post
I am truly sorry to hear of your loss. My sincere condolences to you and your family.

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3865 | Location: Sparta, NJ USA | Registered: August 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
...do justly, love
mercy, walk humbly...
posted Hide Post
We are so sorry for your family’s loss of Tommy…know that all of you are in our thoughts and prayers.

Posts: 741 | Location: Upstate, SC | Registered: September 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rotty37
posted Hide Post
My condolences. My prayers to you and your family.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4451 | Registered: December 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post