SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    It's been a rough 2 weeks. Our son passed away
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It's been a rough 2 weeks. Our son passed away Login/Join 
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
Very sorry for you loss. My condolences.

Posts: 1140 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I'm so very sorry to hear of your loss. It's tragic.

My thoughts, prayers and condolences to you all.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39235 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Averaging 6.3
posts per year
posted Hide Post
My deepest sympathies. Prayers offered for you and your family.

Rick

Texting.......easier than calling.

Posts: 1379 | Location: P.C., FL - the emerald coast | Registered: September 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
Petr, my condolences to you, your wife, and all of your family.

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca

Posts: 2161 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My deepest condolences. I know there is nothing I can possibly say to make the pain go away, but know that my heart is with you, your wife, family and your sons' friends at this time.

Tony

Posts: 371 | Registered: December 18, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
I am so very sorry.

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8653 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You all are in our thoughts and prayers.

Posts: 776 | Location: FL | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I’m so sorry to hear this Frown

Posts: 34546 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
I'm so very sorry. Prayers for your son and family.

Posts: 2839 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent my friend

Posts: 1581 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
Petr, please accept my heartfelt condolences. I obviously can't know how you feel, but I do know the pain of losing a son. August 5th marked the 10 year anniversary of our son's death.

I am sending you an email with my cell number, should you ever want to talk.

Posts: 1650 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My condolences.

Posts: 877 | Location: Louisiana and Florida | Registered: February 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Petr, I just read your post in the other thread from a few weeks ago. Never forget and never doubt that you and your wife did everything right in setting him up for success in life.

The Army failed your son, I am so sad and angry for you at the same time.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12404 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Such sorrow. I’ll pass along to you some advice given to me here. To ease this pain, serve others. I tried it and it works.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29906 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
Petr, I just read your post in the other thread from a few weeks ago. Never forget and never doubt that you and your wife did everything right in setting him up for success in life.

The Army failed your son, I am so sad and angry for you at the same time.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...620047205#1620047205

I too am outraged at the Army. Damn! Just damn!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16523 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So sorry for your loss. All our prayers for y’all.

Bill Gullette

Posts: 1548 | Location: Behind the Pine Curtain  | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you all for the condolences.

I do not blame the Army for this. There is one individual in the Army. There is more to the story that I can not disclose. Please, do not blame the Army, or any soldiers.

Posts: 3682 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Fair enough sir. Will do.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16523 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
This event is tragic for any parent to have to go through, your post brought tears to my eyes. Our most sincere condolences on you loss.

Posts: 3865 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Every bit of my heart goes out to you and your family during this difficult time. Please accept my condolences.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23662 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post