SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Credit Card Companies Agree to Track Gun & Ammo Sales
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Credit Card Companies Agree to Track Gun & Ammo Sales Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SparkyWho:
Edit: Para, please delete my membership to this forum.
Rather than that, you might consider growing up.

Take your football and go home if you wish, if you're that fragile. I don't see anything in this thread which warrants such a reaction.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107258 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Edit: Para, please delete my membership to this forum.

Oh, drama queen. Roll Eyes

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
With respect Para - I asked you to delete my membership without commentary.
Oh, now we're playing games. It's apparent why you made your request. Give me a freakin' break, and I didn't call you any "names". Just cut it out with the mind-fucking. Good grief. Just leave.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
We don't delete profiles. You and your bruised ego are just going to have to limp along.

Y'see, people who no longer wish to be associated with this forum don't behave as you're behaving; they just split. Perhaps they might edit their profile before they go, but it's all on the down-low, and not with this drama queen crap you're pulling by imploring me to release you from bondage.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Jesus Rollerblading Christ. I'm not going to ban you because you ask me to do so and I'm not deleting your account. Get it through your head. This is your problem, not mine. If you're unhappy here, leave.

אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:

Para - I'm fine with a ban if that's the only means available to you to delete/deactivate my account.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30545 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
I was going to unsubscribe to this thread, but now I can't look away.

Posts: 3492 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Then in the alternative can I please have the name and contact information for the forum's statutory agent?

Man, this drama getting better and better. Lol.

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Roll Eyes

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38599 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Yup. It's been a while since we've had an amusing twatwaffle infestation.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15471 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
Careful now, this may go on your permanent record.

Posts: 4123 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tgtshuter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Deleted for prosperity. But again - for a 4th time, can I please either have my account deleted, de-activated or banned?

I am not making fun of anyone and am not making an unreasonable request.

C'mon man! What's next? Have you consulted an attorney?

Posts: 711 | Location: SC, USA | Registered: October 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Now you're just flat-out trolling us.

Picture of tgtshuter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
^^^

From article written in The Guardian (the bolding is my emphasis)

https://www.theguardian.com/us...redit-card-trackable

"...John Feinblatt, president of Everytown for Gun Safety, welcomed ISO’s decision, which was announced on Friday, and said it’s now crucial for this to be implemented thoroughly.

Today’s announcement is a critical first step towards giving banks and credit card companies the tools they need to recognize dangerous firearm purchasing trends – like a domestic extremist building up an arsenal – and report them to law enforcement,” he said in a statement shared with the Guardian. ..."

The part I bolded is important as well.

Posts: 711 | Location: SC, USA | Registered: October 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I pity his therapist.

He finally figured it out and deleted posts. Roll Eyes

Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
Well, it is Sunday…

Posts: 3443 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Para - I'm more than happy to finish deleting the 40 or so remaining posts of mine, if you'd re-enable that function, if you are unable/unwilling to delete my account or do a perma-ban. If you're not able to do it, I understand. But in all seriousness, if you would kindly allow me to delete the remaining posts, I'll be on my way.

EDIT: As you stated earlier, it's "my" problem. So as such, it should okay for me to go delete the posts and get that done and be out of everyone's hair.

Posts: 46 | Registered: May 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hjs157
posted Hide Post
Oh Sparky, come back. We'll tell your wife we were just joking with you. It'll all be okay.

Posts: 3488 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In this era of activist investors, 'social aware' wealth management firms and 'woke' executives virtue signaling from the corner office, the Far Left can effect their agenda through social & financial ostracism rather than any legal lever. Pushing for such lists from financial institutions and other services, the agenda can push for these companies towards declining to do business with 'gun owners' or, any group/types they deem to be undesirable. The last several years we've seen CEO's announcing updates to their mission statements and how company's operate. Among the prominent bullet points is verbiage that reads 'alignment with our values', basically giving them the reason to exclude someone.

In short, you make a purchase with their card at an 'undesirable business' it'll get declined. You show up on the list of 'undesirables' you don't get a loan or, we refuse to sell you our product or, the services we offer, you're on 'the list'.

Posts: 14573 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I don't think you need to worry about people searching your past posts. Just go and soon you'll be forgotten.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38599 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post