SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Do you have a " what if " fire arms list in your wallet or head?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Do you have a " what if " fire arms list in your wallet or head? Login/Join 
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
None. My firearms purchases are spur of the minute things.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
Gen 1 APC9SD. Should’ve bought one when I had a chance, instead I endlessly shopped around trying to save 100 bucks. A foolish mistake I will rectify if given a chance.

Posts: 2392 | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by joatmonv:
H&K Mark 23.
Ive never seen one in the wild but if I did...
Ungodly big, can't carry it but I want one.
You might want to query Trader Jerry (AKA Jerry Cochran) of Pounding Mill, VA. He had one at a gun show I attended a few months back.

Posts: 6400 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caught in a loop
posted Hide Post
Off the top of my head, an 87 (JH) proofed p226. Why? It's the year of my birth. I also wouldn't mind a JK one, because that amuses me.

Other than that I think my wants list is made up of mostly equipment and supplies to feed my presses.

"In order to understand recursion, you must first learn the principle of recursion."

Posts: 3349 | Location: Memphis, TN | Registered: August 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Prefontaine:
Not a firearm, but a 338 Lapua barrel and bolt for my Tac2.

I'd love to find a 9.3x62mm barrel for my SHR970.
But I might as well wish for it to be delivered by benevolent extraterrestrials while I'm at it.

Posts: 7486 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
Nah, I'm old, been doing this a long time and I'm set - but if something catches my eye I move fast w/out having to phone a friend.

Posts: 4683 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There have been a couple recently I debate getting but I really have no need for them other than them being good deals. One was a 9mm P239 in excellent condition for less than $400 and another was a P320 X5 Legion for $700. I have no need for more guns, as I am happy with what I have and what works for me but there are situations that arise in which I have to say, "yeah, I should get this" but I have no rhyme or reason for anything in particular, if that makes any sense.

Posts: 6840 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
and every one of them words rang true and glowed like burnin’ coal.
Picture of TannerBoyl
posted Hide Post
I have a mental list of pistols that I want. They’re not overly rare or expensive, but I do think of them as Someday-guns.

They aren’t given priority because my interests are changing and I have a fairly decent collection as-is.

Posts: 4591 | Location: Redondo Beach, California | Registered: February 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Only two on my list

A transferable MP5SD and an XM109

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A real deal Win. 1885 Hi-wall in some 30 caliber with nice wood and octagon barrel.

Posts: 3580 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
blame canada
Picture of AKSuperDually
posted Hide Post
Kinda looking for a beretta 1301 in OD green right now.

If it was overpriced though, I'd wait.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with our Liberal friends...is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagan, 1964
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Arguing with some people is like playing chess with a pigeon. It doesn't matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon will just take a shit on the board, strut around knocking over all the pieces and act like it won.. and in some cases it will insult you at the same time." DevlDogs55, 2014 Big Grin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.rikrlandvs.com

Posts: 13939 | Location: On the mouth of the great Kenai River | Registered: June 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
Pretty much anything I want at this point is long out of production.

Browning Superposed 12 Ga in fairly original condition

IMI Uzi pistol

IMI Galil paratrooper

Pre 64 Model 70 chambered in .416 Rigby

Bren 10

Posts: 11219 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
I never thought I'd ever say this, but I can't think of another gun I really want. I already have my grail guns, plus anything else I could possibly need. I must be getting old.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
All Pinned and recessed S&W revolvers in decent shape.
I honestly want to own all of them much like the Hunt Brothers wanted to own all the silver.
On the other hand, if it's a beater "project gun" I need to pass it up.

^^THIS^^

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3771 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
It was the JJ P228, but I have long given up on it.

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Appliance Brad:

Pre 64 Model 70 chambered in .416 Rigby

The rifleman's rifle in a serious caliber...

Posts: 7486 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not as lean, not as mean,
Still a Marine
Picture of Gibb
posted Hide Post
A Saco marked P-226

The town where I went to High School, and I had an uncle that worked to set up one of the lines for the XM-9 trail guns.

I'd pay over a P-226 price, but won't pay the crazy collector market for it.

I shall respect you until you open your mouth, from that point on, you must earn it yourself.

Posts: 3352 | Location: Southern Maine | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 83v45magna:
quote:
Originally posted by reflex/deflex 64:
...Another is a 1903 hammerless, 380 would be a bonus.

Just FYI, the Colt model 1903 Hammerless is .32 ACP. The one that is just like it but chambered in .380 ACP is a model 1908 Colt Hammerless.

Adding to the confusion, the little .25 ACP "vest pocket" pistol is also called a 1908. A Model 1908 Vest Pocket.

Smile

there is also a Colt 1903 Pocket Hammer in 38acp

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10410 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by apprentice:
quote:
Originally posted by Prefontaine:
Not a firearm, but a 338 Lapua barrel and bolt for my Tac2.

I'd love to find a 9.3x62mm barrel for my SHR970.
But I might as well wish for it to be delivered by benevolent extraterrestrials while I'm at it.

If I happened upon a SHR970 in 270WIN, it would be hard to pass up.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15154 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
High Standard Supermatic S-101

--
I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.

JALLEN 10/18/18
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...610094844#7610094844

Posts: 2362 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: March 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post