SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FedEx texts a package was delivered, it was not. No idea what it could be as it's not something I ordered. update No scam package arrived.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FedEx texts a package was delivered, it was not. No idea what it could be as it's not something I ordered. update No scam package arrived. Login/Join 
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
Okay, that was a good one!

Posts: 6622 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got a fedex “your package is en route” text for several days in a row. Didn’t click on it had no idea. Package from work arrived. Nobody told me they were sending anything.

Posts: 4776 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I recently had to return some warrantied Apple products. Apple sent the replacements via Fed Ex. The tracking said in a text the new items were delivered to my door. I went out and no package. I waited until later that night and still no package. We live in a pretty secure neighborhood, but porch pirates strike everywhere. So I called Apple and they sent me another package via USPS. Two days later the first package from Fed Ex arrived on my porch. There was an almost three day delay from the time I received delivery notice to when the package was actually delivered. This is not the first time I later learned.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29711 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
Well it happened again. Delivery notification at 10:24 from mowers direct. I was outside weeding. No FedEx truck came. This time I have Nest camera to show if anything is suspect.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12440 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post