SIGforum
FedEx texts a package was delivered, it was not. No idea what it could be as it's not something I ordered. update No scam package arrived.

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/8240066094

March 27, 2022, 03:17 PM
Ogie
FedEx texts a package was delivered, it was not. No idea what it could be as it's not something I ordered. update No scam package arrived.
Okay, that was a good one!
March 27, 2022, 06:56 PM
ElToro
I got a fedex “your package is en route” text for several days in a row. Didn’t click on it had no idea. Package from work arrived. Nobody told me they were sending anything.
March 27, 2022, 11:35 PM
darthfuster
I recently had to return some warrantied Apple products. Apple sent the replacements via Fed Ex. The tracking said in a text the new items were delivered to my door. I went out and no package. I waited until later that night and still no package. We live in a pretty secure neighborhood, but porch pirates strike everywhere. So I called Apple and they sent me another package via USPS. Two days later the first package from Fed Ex arrived on my porch. There was an almost three day delay from the time I received delivery notice to when the package was actually delivered. This is not the first time I later learned.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier
May 07, 2022, 10:12 AM
frayedends
Well it happened again. Delivery notification at 10:24 from mowers direct. I was outside weeding. No FedEx truck came. This time I have Nest camera to show if anything is suspect.

These go to eleven.