SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    2023 Corvette Z06
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2023 Corvette Z06 Login/Join 
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
BigSwede or any other, help a non-corvette guy out.
With the C8 body, what are the trim levels, I see you mentioned 3LT in this thread.

Back in the day (early-mid 90's) I recall the ZR1 with the squarish headlights being the top of the food chain.
But more recently now there are Z-06 and now 3LT.

Is there a quick chart or summary available to highlight the trim or performance levels and related features?

Thanks

HK AG

Posts: 3505 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
McNoob
Picture of xantom
posted Hide Post
https://gmauthority.com/blog/2...orvette-trim-levels/

"We've done four already, but now we're steady..."

Posts: 1736 | Location: MN | Registered: November 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of got2hav1
posted Hide Post
On the C8 the 3LT is the top trim level I believe.
1LT is the bottom level and a lot of people think the 2LT is the sweet spot. Not sure where to find the info unless you go to the Chevrolet site and see if the options are explained there. I am from the C6 camp but just sold mine and looking for a C7Z06 now. Big Grin

JEREMIAH 33:3

Posts: 2775 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: March 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post