SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs - 2023
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs - 2023 Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Stlhead:
Vegas may have benefitted from Mark Stone being on IR, but if you believe A pro athlete took the better part of a season off and had possibly career ending back surgery as part of some elaborate scheme to make cap space, that is a little much. The better team won, why can't that be enough?

Not at all what I said or implied. Please.

Posts: 218 | Location: Western PA | Registered: March 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PghPI:
quote:
Vegas may have benefitted from Mark Stone being on IR, but if you believe A pro athlete took the better part of a season off and had possibly career ending back surgery as part of some elaborate scheme to make cap space, that is a little much. The better team won, why can't that be enough?

Vegas/Stone didn't pull a Tampa/Kucherov.

Posts: 4084 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flashlightboy:
quote:
Originally posted by PghPI:
quote:

Vegas/Stone didn't pull a Tampa/Kucherov.

Agreed, they certainly did not manipulate the CBA in the way the Lightning did with Kucherov. Just stated that players placed on long term IR are eligible to come back as soon as the playoffs start.

Posts: 218 | Location: Western PA | Registered: March 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Slippery Pete:
Panthers were terrible.

100%

I didn't have a dog in this fight, but was hoping for a good series. This final - especially the last game - wasn't it.

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6421 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post