SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Third Worst Movie of ALL Time
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Third Worst Movie of ALL Time Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NavyAgShooter:
No votes for Plan B From Outerspace?
Plan 9 from Outerspace does not qualify as a bad film due to its monumental camp value. Countless film fans have gotten countless laughs from that film.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
Caddyshack II, Caddyshack II, and Caddyshack II, the three worst movies ever...

Foster's, Australian for Bud

Posts: 7507 | Location: Stuck in NY, FUAC  | Registered: November 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Perception
posted Hide Post
Someone else said Clan of the Cave Bear, and I second that. I had a friend in college that picked it out because of the cover.

I watched the whole thing wondering when the movie was going to start. Then it was over. The entire movie should have been condensed into a 5 minute intro for a movie that actually didn't suck.

"The people hate the lizards and the lizards rule the people."
"Odd," said Arthur, "I thought you said it was a democracy."
"I did," said Ford, "it is."
"So," said Arthur, hoping he wasn't sounding ridiculously obtuse, "why don't the people get rid of the lizards?"
"It honestly doesn't occur to them. They've all got the vote, so they all pretty much assume that the government they've voted in more or less approximates the government they want."
"You mean they actually vote for the lizards."
"Oh yes," said Ford with a shrug, "of course."
"But," said Arthur, going for the big one again, "why?"
"Because if they didn't vote for a lizard, then the wrong lizard might get in."

Posts: 3514 | Location: Two blocks from the Center of the Universe | Registered: December 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
CHUD, The People Under the Stairs, Boogens.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd D. Barber:
Boogens.
Yeah, that movie is stinko. It should have been called The Boogen, singular, 'cause there was only one of them.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
I thought the O.P. Was going to say - The Life of David Gray

Battlefield Earth is rightly the second worst movie of all time IMHO.

Posts: 3147 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DrDan
posted Hide Post
Basket Case.

This space intentionally left blank.

Posts: 4876 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If your gonna be a
Bear, be a Grizzly.
Picture of sigfanbob229
posted Hide Post
I give you:

Blood Sucking Freaks

Defcon 4

Drop Dead Fred

Killer Clowns from Outer Space

Posts: 1140 | Location: Smithville, Missouri | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ordinary People. I had to watch this during a high school retreat. I was feeling suicidal by the end.

Second nomination is The Accidental Tourist.

I am surprised nobody has mentioned that pirate movie with Geena Davis.

Posts: 512 | Location: Pearland, Tx | Registered: June 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DrDan:
Basket Case.

At least you got the free surgical mask.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Any movie in which Albert Brooks appears. Honestly. I nearly killed myself at Lost in America.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12776 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris17404:
Tropic Thunder. Worst movie I've ever seen.

Never go full retard!

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2699 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Mad Max Fury Road

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Captain Morgan
posted Hide Post
Jaws 3D. I wished the shark ate everyone.

Halloween 3 Season of the Witch. Had it been called just Season of the Witch it would have made it a better movie for me.
Six more days to Halloween - silver shamrock.

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3865 | Location: Sparta, NJ USA | Registered: August 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Rest stop

Wrong turn at Tahoe

The crying game

Twilight

Mamma Mia

Into the woods.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5398 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2BobTanner:
quote:
Originally posted by Chris17404:
Tropic Thunder. Worst movie I've ever seen.

Never go full retard!

I like it.

And even if it was nothing but the Les Grossman scenes I'd still like it.

It may be Cruise's best work outside of action films.

Awesome silly movie.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
I have one that I doubt anyone can top, "End Of The Road", starring James Earl Jones and Stacy Keatch. What a load. Full of itself, and more. Just wait till you see "Chicken Man", and the train station scene. And there's an abortion scene too. Wow. It gets 6.8 out of 10 stars on IMDB. There must be bribes or drugs involved. A little taste of this mess:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KpphQnIFNc

You don't know nothin' baby!

Posts: 214 | Location: Ohio | Registered: January 01, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
The Joy Luck Club. Had the unfortunate experience of paying money to see it. Just godawful, yuck.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16694 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
Hairspray, with a cross-dressing John Travolta in a fat suit. Saw it on an airplane, back in the days before everyone had their own seatback TV, so you were pretty much trapped and subjected to whatever they showed on the big screen. That movie was awful.

Posts: 8568 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My top 3 worst are:

Drop Dead Fred

Amadeus

Sarafina

Posts: 693 | Location: E. Central Missouri | Registered: January 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post