SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Johnny Depp / Amber Heard Saga
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Johnny Depp / Amber Heard Saga Login/Join 
posted
I don't particularly care one way or the other about Johnny Depp, but last night my wife told me about a "leaked" recording of the him and Amber Heard (his ex-wife) having a fight back in 2015 before their divorce.

Heard accused Depp of abuse, which got him booted from the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise and i'm sure has put a significant impact on his income opportunities.

It turns out that the bitch lied about everything and she herself was the abuser. My favorite line from the article is "Heard - an ambassador for women's rights and outspoken domestic violence advocate - taunts Depp for fleeing the late night dust-up, telling him: 'You are such a baby. Grow the f**k up Johnny.'"

I have family that have been the victims of domestic abuse and it pisses me off to no end. Shit like this happens and it happens all the time. This makes it harder for women who are being abused to be taken seriously - especially if there are no overt signs of physical abuse. It will also ruin a "normal" man that doesn't have the means someone like Depp does. Job - gone, kids - gone, future prospects - gone, and no one will believe him no matter what he says.

DailyMail - Depp / Heard Leaked Audio

EXCLUSIVE: 'I can't promise I won't get physical again, I get so mad I lose it.' LISTEN as Amber Heard admits to 'hitting' ex-husband Johnny Depp and pelting him with pots, pans and vases in explosive audio confession
-Amber Heard admits to 'hitting' Johnny Depp in an explosive audio confession from 2015, obtained exclusively by DailyMail.com
-The estranged couple tried to talk through their marriage problems and Heard opens up about her violent tantrums in a series of taped conversations
-'Baby, I told you this once. I'm scared to death we are a f**king crime scene right now,' Depp told his wife
-She said: 'I f**king was hitting you... I don't know what the motion of my hand was, but you're fine, I did not hurt you, I did not punch you, I was hitting you'
-The 33-year-old taunts Depp for fleeing the late night dust-up, telling him: 'You are such a baby. Grow the f**k up'
-There's a possible veiled reference to an incident in Australia where Depp suffered a severed finger one month into their marriage
-The troubling episode is one of numerous clashes the couple argue over during the informal two-hour 'therapy' session recorded consensually on Heard's phone
-As part of Depp's $50m defamation case against Heard, he previously included images of his own bruised and battered face following Heard's alleged attacks
-Heard also accused Depp of attacking her, providing photos of bruises, scars, clumps of hair torn from her head and pictures of smashed furniture

Amber Heard admits to 'hitting' ex-husband Johnny Depp and pelting him with pots, pans and vases in an explosive audio confession obtained exclusively by DailyMail.com.

The Aquaman actress, 33, opens up about her violent tantrums in a series of taped conversations the estranged couple made in 2015 as they tried to talk through their marriage problems.

'I'm sorry that I didn't, uh, uh, hit you across the face in a proper slap, but I was hitting you, it was not punching you. Babe, you're not punched,' Heard tells Depp, attempting to downplay her outburst the previous evening.

'I don't know what the motion of my actual hand was, but you're fine, I did not hurt you, I did not punch you, I was hitting you.'

Heard - an ambassador for women's rights and outspoken domestic violence advocate - taunts Depp for fleeing the late night dust-up, telling him: 'You are such a baby. Grow the f**k up Johnny.'

She warns the 56-year-old Oscar nominee: 'You poke an animal enough, it is eventually, it doesn't matter how friendly it is, it's not cool.'

The troubling episode is one of numerous clashes the couple argue over during the informal two-hour 'therapy' session recorded consensually on Heard's cell phone and supplied to DailyMail.com by a well-placed source.
It's understood there are several more tapes out there, each promising further bombshells as the former lovers trade blood-curdling allegations of domestic violence in a civil defamation case brought last year by Depp.

'I left last night. Honestly, I swear to you because I just couldn't take the idea of more physicality, more physical abuse on each other,' an exasperated Depp pleads in the recording.

'Because had we continued it, it would have gotten f**king bad. And baby, I told you this once. I'm scared to death we are a f**king crime scene right now.'

But Heard - who filed for divorce in May 2016 accusing Depp of beating her during their toxic 18-month marriage - warns: 'I can't promise you I won't get physical again. God I f**king sometimes get so mad I lose it.'

Depp filed his $50 million defamation suit in Virginia after Heard penned an op-ed for the Washington Post detailing her experiences as an alleged domestic violence victim.

'I became a public figure representing domestic abuse, and I felt the full force of our culture's wrath for women who speak out,' she wrote in the December 2018 article, which didn't mention the Pirates of the Caribbean actor by name.

Depp claimed, nonetheless, that it implicated him as the abuser, damaging his reputation and causing him to lose his prized role of Captain Jack Sparrow.

His suit says he's the victim of an 'elaborate hoax' instigated by Heard to generate positive publicity and advance her career.

'Ms. Heard is not a victim of domestic abuse; she is a perpetrator,' it claims.

'She hit, punched and kicked me. She also repeatedly and frequently threw objects into my body and head, including heavy bottles, soda cans, burning candles, television remote controls and paint thinner cans, which severely injured me.'

Heard responded with a lurid 300-page filing of her own, cataloging the 'horrific' abuse she claims to have suffered at Depp's hands, describing him as 'the monster' and recalling many of the allegations she made during their divorce.

The filing included photos of bruises and scars, clumps of hair apparently torn from Heard's head and pictures of smashed up furniture to illustrate the violence she was allegedly subjected to after hooking up with Depp, her co-star in The Rum Diary, back in 2011.

The pair married in February 2015 but split less than two years later when Heard had a restraining order slapped on Depp over claims he threw a cellphone in her face at their downtown Los Angeles loft.

Heard claimed police had evidence of the May 27, 2016 attack but two LAPD officers later said in a deposition that they found nothing to suggest a crime took place.

The estranged couple eventually agreed to a $7 million divorce settlement in August 2016 - which Heard says she donated to charity - but their back-and-forth feud was only getting started.

DailyMail.com's exclusive tape recording was made around a year earlier when the caustic marriage was rapidly crumbling.

Their heart-to-heart quickly descends into bickering as Heard accuses Depp of taking her for granted, behaving like a 'vacation husband' and 'splitting' every time they have an argument.

Depp complains he's forced to leave when she becomes 'manic and angry', telling Heard: 'I'm not going be in a physical f**king altercation with you... you f**king hit me last night.'

He goes on to add: 'I'm not the one who throws pots and whatever the f**k else at me.'

Heard responds: 'That's different. That's different. One does not negate the other. That's irrelevant, that's a complete non sequitur.

'Just because I've thrown pots and pans does not mean you cannot come and knock on my door. '

When Depp cuts in to suggest he's also had vases hurled at him, she replies: 'Just because there are vases does not mean that you come and knock on the door.'

'Really, I should just let you throw?' Depp replies, tailing off as they carry on sniping.

'The only time I ever threw anything at you was when you f**king threw the cans at me in Australia,' he admits.

Heard asks: 'Why are you trying to justify who throws things based on whether or not you come knocking on the door? I don't get why one informs the other.'

Depp says, raising his voice: 'Because that is a f**king irrational and violent f**king maneuver. So a man would want to get out of that area so that he doesn't get so f**king angry that he actually does pop the f**king wife.'

The exchange doesn't point to any specific event but it has a possible reference to the contentious and bloody incident in which Depp suffered a severed finger one month into their marriage in Australia.

He claimed his then-wife 'went berserk' when he asked her to sign a prenup and hurled a Vodka bottle at him which shattered on a marble counter-top, ripping off the tip of his finger.

Heard maintained, however, that Depp cut the digit off himself during an argument while he was 'drunk and high on ecstasy.'

Their taped conversation moves on to dissect the previous evening's bust up, with Depp accusing Heard of getting 'f**king violent' and punching him in the jaw.

'You hit back. So don't act like you don't f**king participate,' she tells Depp, who replies: 'I pushed you'.

He says he texted his building manager Travis to come to their home because he was afraid the fight would escalate.

'I said to you, ''hey tell Travis what just happened'... And that you that you punched me in the f**king thing... In the face''. And you said, ''no I f**king didn't. What the f**k are you talking about?''' And I watched you lie,' he says.

Heard replies: 'I didn't punch you. I didn't punch you, by the way. . . I'm sorry that I didn't, uh, uh, hit you across the face in a proper slap, but I was hitting you, it was not punching you. Babe, you're not punched. '

Depp cuts in to protest: 'Don't tell me what it feels like to be punched.'

Heard sarcastically replies: 'I know, you've been in a lot of fights, been around a long time. I know, I know. Yeah.'

Getting audibly upset, Depp fires back: 'No! When you have a f**king closed fist.'

Heard responds: 'You didn't get punched. You got hit. I'm sorry I hit you like this. But I did not punch you. I did not f**king deck you.

'I f**king was hitting you... I don't know what the motion of my actual hand was, but you're fine, I did not hurt you, I did not punch you, I was hitting you.'

As the argument rumbles on, Heard questions whether Depp's 'edgy' mood is prompted by his use of Adderall.

She also attacks his 'chronic' moods swings from 'Up, down, like really aggressive, then really cool and calm.'

Dad-of-two Depp lists at least three 'physical fights' they have had in the previous month and a half to two months.

'If things get physical, we have to separate. We have to be apart from one another,' he pleads.

'Whether it's for f**king an hour or 10 hours or f**king a day. We must, there can be no physical violence towards each other.

'All I'm saying is we need to take whatever time we need. You need, I need, to kind of let things settle for a minute.

'So that we don't f**king kill each other or f**king worse, you know, f**king really kill each other or f**king break up or whatever.'

Both Heard and Depp concede their wild marriage fails to offer security or a 'safe environment' for either star despite rare moments that are 'wonderful' and 'beautiful'.

Using language similar to her later court submissions, Heard also questions whether the 'monster' with Depp is gone.

'What are we going to do different in the moment when you're mad, and you go f**k it and you decide all bets are off?' she asks Depp.

He replies: 'Look what I did in Australia, look what I accomplished. I put the f**ker away. I told myself every f**king day, no, he's gone. No he's f**king, put him away.'

The tape eventually leads to a moment of reconciliation, with Depp urging Heard: 'Let's do our best to fix what's broken within the machine. The machine that is us.

'I love you and I want you to be my wife. And I want to be your husband. And I want to be a good husband.'

Heard responds, tenderly: 'I love you. I know so we can be so good.'

She filed for divorce months later.

Heard has thus far failed to have Depp's defamation case thrown out or moved from Virginia, where the Post is based, to California.

However she did succeed in having it pushed back from last December to August of this year.

'Amber Heard recorded multiple conversations between her and Johnny Depp,' Depp's attorney Adam Waldman told DailyMail.com in a statement.

'These tapes containing Amber Heard's chilling confessions of violence further expose and destroy her abuse hoax.'

A spokeswoman for Heard accused Depp of 'vindictively' leaking the tape and trying to victim-blame their client.

'Anyone familiar with the dynamics of domestic abuse would immediately recognize what is really going on here. Throughout the extended tape recording that Johnny Depp vindictively turned over to the press, Ms Heard repeatedly attempts to placate Mr Depp, ignore his accusations, and force him to acknowledge what was really happening in their relationship,' the spokeswoman said.

'For Mr Depp, who lived and lives in an echo chamber of his own making, to try to twist this private conversation to suggest either that he didn't abuse Ms Heard or that she somehow 'deserved it' is nothing more than the latest misogynistic effort at victim-blaming.'

Posts: 729 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: May 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
The Danger Zone: Your redheads, your strippers, anyone named Tiffany... (or Amber)...

Posts: 8618 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
The more the hollyweird brats get dragged into the bright light of day, the better for the rest of us. The self styled savers-of-the-world hypocrites lose credibility when they act like trailer trash. Keep up the good work I say.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15572 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Trash

Posts: 5318 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
I’m sure the next will be in line after Johnny, no matter how crazy she be.

That urge to procreate(or practice doing so) is strong.

Yes, I realize she is a few guys past Depp already.

Posts: 6158 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Heard was a pretty impressive brawler in "Drive Angry."

Maybe it was method acting.

Posts: 15891 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sourdough44:
I’m sure the next will be in line after Johnny, no matter how crazy she be.

That urge to procreate(or practice doing so) is strong.

Yes, I realize she is a few guys past Depp already.

I believe she actually has a girlfriend at the moment.

Posts: 3381 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
And not one feminist will apologize for sticking up for Heard. No real repercussions for women that make stuff up, so this stupid shit will continue in perpetuity.

Posts: 2832 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In the Military Police I used to go to domestics almost daily. And I can assure you it’s almost always the wife/gf that gets physical. I’d say 70 percent of the time. And I’m being generous, also saw a fair amount of women that will bang their face into the door to make it look like he hit her to ruin his career.
Chicks are devious and spiteful creatures when they are angry enough. If I was Johnny Depp I sure as hell would have used that audio of her in court and buried her ass. Sometimes taking the high road isn’t worth it

Posts: 3371 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
If I was Johnny Depp I sure as hell would have used that audio of her in court and buried her ass. Sometimes taking the high road isn’t worth it

It's my understanding that this recording from 2015 was on Heard's phone. I'm not sure how it got out. He's suing her for 50 million, so I sure it will end up as evidence in court. Good. Fuck her.

Posts: 729 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: May 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She's the classic girl, who was always the most attractive one in class/school, everyone knew who she was, girls wanted to be her and guys wanted to fuck her, socializing and getting things was VERY easy for her. If she wanted sex, she just had to figure out what she wanted: young/old, funny man, professional, roughneck, female, S&M, one & done, bar hookup, club hookup, country club, friend of friend....it all goes to their head. Depp is no angel either, everything that's come out is he's a disaster and has done quite well running through his fortune. I'm sure in past blow-ups, their make-up sex was pretty spectacular. Roll Eyes

I dated a girl on/off for several years, she resembled Eva Mendes, she knew she was attractive but had a difficult time balancing all the benefits, when things wouldn't workout or, the usual outcomes didn't happen she had a hard time coping.

Posts: 14653 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
I had no idea who she is so I googled her.

You should read her Wikipedia Page Link

Posts: 11839 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I checked all of my pockets...couldn't locate any F@%$s to give about Johnny Depp picking the wrong young starlet to marry (she looks cray-cray.)

I'm sure there were plenty of warning signs...moron, I doubt he's a peach either.

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Johnny, Johnny, Johnny....
Its 2020 Dude! Dont propose, marry or shack up with any chick who does not make more than one million dollars per year than you do. And seriously consider a vasectomy. And google this: Lee Marvin Palimony Case. Marvin ended up winning but it cost him.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16086 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
Embarrassing revelation.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5907 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Pathetic. I long for the day for equality when it comes to this shit and I'll be dead long before it is realized.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12626 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you're a famous actor or musician and you want to marry another member of you're profession, understand that they are as bat shit crazy as you and maybe more so. What else do they expect?

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3532 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Steyn
posted Hide Post
Pre-nup is your friend.

Posts: 389 | Registered: October 12, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I have two friends in the divorce process right now. Both of them are great and selfless guys. Their wives are selfish and ignorant. As biased as this may sound, it is a true description. One of those friends is an abused spouse. This abuse is emotional, psychological and physical. He displays all of the classic signs of an abused spouse. He even claims culpability when she abuses him. He defends her as a good person when she is not abusing. He allows her to control his every move and thought.

When he at last stood up for himself and filed for divorce, it was a fleeting moment of strength (or desperation). Now she is using psy-ops to manipulate him into not following through. And if he does, she has demanded he not use an attorney. She has insisted they sign an agreement where she gets everything and a sizable chunk of his future earnings. The saddest part of it all is he is considering just agreeing to her terms to "be done with it". He is a truly defeated man.

Women can be evil, vindictive, selfish wolves in sheep's clothing.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29695 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
This abuse is emotional, psychological and physical. He displays all of the classic signs of an abused spouse. He even claims culpability when she abuses him. He defends her as a good person when she is not abusing. He allows her to control his every move and thought.

Women can be evil, vindictive, selfish wolves in sheep's clothing.

This is a perfect picture of my mother/step father. She was controlling, manipulative, and extremely abusive. She was a horrible person. The day she died, I felt great relief for my dad. It allowed him to become a person again. Freed him of nearly 30 years of mental and physical abuse.

Posts: 2832 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post