SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Johnny Depp / Amber Heard Saga
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Johnny Depp / Amber Heard Saga Login/Join 
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
I don't know if he cares, and I read somewhere that he doesn't. He wanted to clear his name, and, to some extent, he did.

She'll never be able to pay this. She's over the hill as a model, and as an actress, she's be list at best, and not much from an actual talent standpoint.

quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
I realize Depp won the case but if he actually can collect remains to be seen.
Advice to Johnny:
If you are a wealthy, high profile Hollywood type, try not to marry a psycho.
And get a vasectomy.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
What detail about this story has drawn the most attention? Right, that she took a dump in his bed. To me, this is a metaphor for larger truths about celebrity and glamour.

Amber has a gorgeous ass. It has been sculpted to perfection by countless personal trainers, rubbed and oiled by masseuses to glowing orbs of erotic delight, photographed thousands of times, and drooled over by innumerable horny dupes with hopeless hard ons.

And yet this goddess squatted on Depp's mattress, opened the sphincter of that luscious ass, and released a stinking mound of shit.

Here we have vividly presented the difference between appearance and reality. Not only regarding her beautiful ass taking a stinking dump, but, overall, the difference between the glamorous fabrications of a Hollywood star, and the underlying reality of a hissing, clawing harpy.

So it is with the whole world of Hollywood. We idolise them, chase them for autographs, hang on their every Twitter. They parade around us in the most expensive clothes, drive the most luxurious cars, live in mansions.

But the reality of their lives is narcissism, neuroticism, drug addiction, infidelity, betrayals of every kind.

In other words: Shit.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Eloquently stated, Joe.

God bless America.

Posts: 13503 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She needs to find a Greek Billionaire and become his sphincter model..

Posts: 1453 | Location: Western WA | Registered: September 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Joe, you have won the internet today.

Can probably just go ahead and close this thread now.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10940 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
I had never heard of her before this story. I don't think I'm her target market. Love JD's work though.

Posts: 3540 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2PAK:
She needs to find a Greek Billionaire and become his sphincter model..

She already has one but he’s South African Americanized. Elon Musk. Part of this trial enlightened the fact that ol’ Elon was helping her pay for things, the trial, and the pair of them have some embryos frozen. Musk was going to Hollyweird sex parties where Amber would show up and bang girls. The Aquaman starlet, Elon and Cara Delevingne were having 3 ways. https://www.newsweek.com/amber...y-depp-trial-1708048 From what I read and heard, Elon is a simp and has been giving Amber money for years.

The more you read up on this, Elon Musk’s involvement, James Franco banging Amber Heard also, I mean it’s crazy. Her friends have leaked that she’s bisexual and really prefers women but needs the regular dick on the side. And apparently she’s fucked a lot of people at sex parties, had infidelity with actors, I mean she’s absolutely certifiable.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12640 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hasnt she been married to both men and women? so we know she swings both ways. Her child was via a surrogate not sure who’s the parents though. Elon has the scratch and lawyers on speed dial to make things happen. He may want to just continue banging her but not sure id want her genes mixed with mine.

Posts: 4770 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
In other words: Shit.

/thread

We believe arming our fellow Americans – both physically and philosophically – helps them fulfill our Founding Fathers' intent with the Second Amendment: To serve as a check on state power.

Posts: 280 | Registered: January 10, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post