SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Johnny Depp / Amber Heard Saga
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Johnny Depp / Amber Heard Saga Login/Join 
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:

And wasn't a "loaf" left on their bed?

#MePoo
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Oh, now I see. This is an elemental struggle.

Tell me something- In all the scores of news article and TV segments about this trial, has any reporter, TV personality or editorialist had the courage to speak up and say "This trial is about a fundamental issue in society as it exists today"?

Or are they simply pretending that it's a noteworthy trial merely because it's between two celebrities?

I think it's part of a big picture that the woke narratives are collapsing. As far as "the news" goes, who cares about MSM opinion these days? I don't think people watch the news as much as we think. Social media and independent journalism is replacing paid hacks on MSNBC, CNN, etc. MSM is being replaced by people like Jimmy Dore, Tim Pool, Jordan Peterson, and Joe Rogan, among others. There's also the rise of The Daily Wire and the Epoch Times.

Proof that the woke narrative is collapsing:
-Disney stock down 44% over the last 8 months
-Netflix has crashed 74% in the last 7 months
-CNN+ died in under a month
-Both Cuomos have been booted
-Twitter has been exposed as frauds and will either be destroyed by EM due to fraud, or EM will complete the purchase and right the ship
-Elon Musk announces he's voting republican
-BLM being exposed as frauds
-VA did a 180 due to parental rights
-FL winning against grooming and punishing Disney/removing their tax status
-Libs of TickTock exposing just how gross the woke agenda is and how harmful it is to children

I believe this case is an important win for fighting cancel culture. But that's just my perspective.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5374 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
This has to be one of the best commentaries on this Hollyweird fiasco:

https://www.breitbart.com/ente...-more-ways-than-one/

Nolte: Amber Heard Sh*t the Bed In More Ways Than One

If you’re wondering how #MeToo McCarthyism gets away with destroying so many men based only on accusations, look no further than bed-shitter Amber Heard.

To destroy Johnny Depp, earn victim benefits in Hollywood and the media, and be seen as a serious artiste as opposed to a blonde piece of cheesecake, the bed-shitter lied.

Ah, but now, thanks to Johnny Deep’s refusal to roll over and die like a good little male feminist, the bed-shitter’s been caught lying, caught repeatedly lying, humiliated on the stand (and on national TV), and outed as a literal bed-shitter.

Heard denies dropping a deuce on her then-husband’s side of the bed. But who believes her anymore? I sure as hell don’t. She obviously has some serious self-control issues, so a deuce drop seems well within character.

Battered wife? LOL. Did you hear those tapes? Battered wives don’t taunt their husbands for running away from a fight. Battered wives don’t get angry when the husband locks himself in a bedroom or bathroom to escape an escalating conflict. And I’ll tell you something else battered wives sure as hell don’t do: they don’t hit that husband, something Heard confessed to multiple times.

This man is raping and beating me. I think I’ll drop a deuce on his pillow.

I’ll tell you how else Amber Heard shit the bed…

She stupidly believed that Hollywood and the media represented Real Life. She bought into the idea that in this fascist #BelieveAllWomen climate, she could tell whatever lies she wanted and get away with them.

Well, she didn’t count on two things: 1) Johnny Depp’s willingness to lay everything on the line to get the truth out, and 2) that outside of Los Angeles and Washington, DC, Normal People sit on juries and Normal People are disgusted with the lying harpies who destroy their sons, brothers, fathers, and husbands.

One thing we can all be grateful to Little Miss Bed-Shitter for is decimating the #MeToo Nazi Movement.

Two things will now happen. … First, men who have been wrongly accused will start demanding their day in court. Second, the vicious, lying harpies running around falsely accusing men to boost their own status will think twice.

You see, THIS is why I have been saying for years — ever since the #MeToo Reign of Terror began — that it is immoral and un-American to annihilate a man’s life outside of a court of law. Look at how this horrible woman lied. And look at the institutions that backed up and trumpeted her lies: the entertainment industry, the entertainment media, the ACLU, the Washington Post…

Depp’s career, name, reputation, and legacy were all destroyed by a lying, crazed, neurotic, vindictive, status-seeking bed-shitter. And all of the cowards in the political media, the entertainment media, and the entertainment world aided and abetted Little Miss Bed-Shitter’s lies.

An entire man was obliterated based on nothing but accusations — accusations that were eventually exposed as lies in a courtroom.

I’ve always been a Johnny Depp fan, as many of you know. Well, my admiration for him has only increased. He’s not a perfect person. Nor am I. But he is his own man. He laid everything on the line to clear his name and get the truth out. (Imagine if the jury had gone the other way.) Depp fought every cultural current pushing against him (and against all men), refused to say die, and won big. Those are exceptional and exceptionally American qualities.

The whole world owes Johnny Depp an apology, and fuck those depraved child groomers at Disney if Depp isn’t offered a role in the next Pirates movie. Of course, he’ll probably say no, but he deserves that satisfaction.

Does Little Miss Bed-Shitter deserve to lose her career? According to the rules of #MeToo McCarthjyism, she does. We have her on audio admitting to hitting her spouse.

The most fascist statement of the last decade is #BelieveAllWomen.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
The Heard Shat 'round the world...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Just a few minutes of hearing her, you know she's bed-shit crazy...

Posts: 23244 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
I've done the best I could to avoid/ignore/forget anything about this trial, but I won't be able to enjoy re-watching ( on cable TV) " Drive Angry" over and over, as I have in the past.

The whole movie was kind of contrived and goofy, but

the amusement from Michael Fichtner's character "The Accountant" never got old.

Posts: 15844 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I realize Depp won the case but if he actually can collect remains to be seen.
Advice to Johnny:
If you are a wealthy, high profile Hollywood type, try not to marry a psycho.
And get a vasectomy.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
That was the day she ALMOST caught Captain Jack Sparrow.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5643 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
Now Ambeer is saying that she does not have "ANY" monies to pay the $10 million dollar judgement against her plus she has already spent close to 6 million on her sides lawyers..... Can not claim bankruptcy because the verdict was for "malicious procution(?)... So sad... personally could care less ..................... drill sgt.

Posts: 1954 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
So in summary, as my old TI would say, she shit in her mess kit.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
I realize Depp won the case but if he actually can collect remains to be seen.
Advice to Johnny:
If you are a wealthy, high profile Hollywood type, try not to marry a psycho.
And get a vasectomy.

And stay away from the drugs and booze.

Posts: 22858 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don’t care about Depp and he obviously needs to get some substance abuse help. As for her, tt only took me about 30 seconds of watching the news to conclude that I couldn’t stand Amber Heard. I’m betting a whole lot of other people had the same reaction.

+

Posts: 2838 | Location: Unass the AO | Registered: December 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Can’t believe this hadn’t been done yet!

My take on a classic…

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10920 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^
I see what you did there Wink

Sneaky!

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8322 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
I think she will get back on her feet, the endorsements are starting to roll in Big Grin

https://babylonbee.com/news/am...charmin-toilet-paper

Archerman

Posts: 2476 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Big Grin

Leave it to the Bee to cut through the shit and get right to the crap Smile

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Happy for Johnny. Falsely accused and got to clear his name. Maybe this movement will now have to pause and not just cancel anyone without their day in court.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12569 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
I'm happy for a victory against the me too crap but do yall remember Johnny asking when the last time someone shot a president? Pepridge Farm remembers.

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
I'm happy for a victory against the me too crap but do yall remember Johnny asking when the last time someone shot a president? Pepridge Farm remembers.

Yeah, Depp is a douche.

BUT, this is a big win for anybody who opposes the 'believe all women' BS. . .

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21821 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27835 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post