SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    SIGforum now has a team of members patrolling Classifieds
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIGforum now has a team of members patrolling Classifieds Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Excellent. Making a great forum even better!

Posts: 1067 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Solid.

Glad you were able to find a way to create roles to monitor classifieds without giving them the burden of being full staff members.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12298 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
Many thanks to all involved!

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6687 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
Thanks to all of you.

Posts: 4489 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Awesome!

Posts: 5141 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you Para and your team for the hard work and great effort protecting us!

Posts: 178 | Location: Florida | Registered: January 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
MAGA
Picture of D_Steve
posted Hide Post
Thanks to everyone involved!

"Let's Go Brandon"

Posts: 1536 | Location: Indiana | Registered: July 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Thanks for helping us all out.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Smile

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43797 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Excellent.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 15987 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Para, for putting your trust in the four of us.

Q

Posts: 26179 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a good plan

Posts: 13011 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fantastic, Thank you for all of your hard work, and oversite. You keep this the best site on the web.

Posts: 710 | Location: SW. Florida, USA | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
Good call Para

Great way to be pro-active.

the real problem with these scammers is they are like roaches... you can squash one but there will always be one more.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
Awesome.there seem to more damn scammers everywhere in the last year wince the economy has hit the skids. I wish these guys were available to help everywhere all the time Smile

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of usmc-nav
posted Hide Post
Thank you Para for being so attentive to this forum. I personally, and I am sure others do, appreciate all you do. Thanks also to those who agreed to help out. smschulz, redleg2/9, ensigmatic thank you.

Posts: 538 | Registered: August 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
I'm sure these gentlemen will do a great job. I know it's been a pain in the ass for you to police the classifieds from the ever growing army of low life. For many of us, Sigforum is a great place to relax and learn new things. For you, it's a lot of work keeping the standards high.

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4823 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Thanks Para!!!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Thanks to all for their time and effort.

Posts: 9103 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank You !!!!!!

Posts: 179 | Registered: September 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post