SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Justice Amy Coney Barrett thread.
Page 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Justice Amy Coney Barrett thread. Login/Join 
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to you, Justice Barrett, and to the people of the United States of America.

Posts: 47413 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
So Help Me God! Smile

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8947 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
Boom!! Done!

Posts: 1782 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Little historical trivia from Andy McCarthy:

"What a great sign for Justice Barrett - the Supreme Court's greatest Justice, Clarence Thomas, was confirmed 52-48".

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
This is a joyous day. I'm sitting here just grinning. Big Grin

Posts: 17195 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
Thank God President Trump was elected and was the one to fill those 3 seats.

Posts: 1782 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
The President just discussed history and our newest Justice is delivering a professorial lecture on the process she just went through and the uniqueness of the judicial branch of government. Kudos to both!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16252 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mod29:
Thank God President Trump was elected and was the one to fill those 3 seats.

Yeah, seriously. So grateful is wasn't Hilliary.

Posts: 17195 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Ok, now that 'Justice' Barrett is a done deal, hey Breyer, isn't it about time for you to retire? Wink

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good enough is neither
good, nor enough
posted Hide Post
Well Deserved! Great Moment in our history today!

There are 3 kinds of people, those that understand numbers and those that don't.

Posts: 2034 | Location: Liberty, MO | Registered: November 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JoseyWales2:
People like McCain, Romney, Snow, Collins, Murkowski, Flake, etc. don't seem to realize that stabbing your party in the back on critical votes won't save them from being eaten or eaten last. The Dems and the media will gladly attack and vilify them in the future if necessary just as easy as any other Conservative. The media will endorse whatever "D" is running against her. Her "no" vote only means something noteworthy in her own mind, not in the real world.

Collins made a calculated vote hoping it will help her in the upcoming election. And honestly, I'm not actually against what she did...if it helps her get re-elected. Her vote wasn't needed after all, and I'm sure McConnell gave his blessing. We need every Republican seat we can get on the Senate even if she is wishy washy. Having said that, I truly believe if her vote meant confirmation of Barrett or not, she would've voted yes. Anyway, I'm not at all hung up on how she voted. I just hope she wins re-election.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30424 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Justice Thomas, whom Biden attempted to lynch, swore in our new Justice Barrett!

A true “F*ck you” to the Democrats!

No quarter
.308/.223

Posts: 2085 | Location: Central Florida.  | Registered: March 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
Ok, now that 'Justice' Barrett is a done deal, hey Breyer, isn't it about time for you to retire? Wink

This!!!

Never forget the stab in the back by Souter who turned is seat in to Obama giving the seat to the Dems. Now we are back where we should have been for years!

Breyer is not looking forward to a 2nd term of DJT!

HK Ag

Posts: 3505 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I don't know man I
just got here myself
Picture of mrw
posted Hide Post
Trump - how shit gets done!! 38 days. Awesome just awesome!

mrw

Hand Made Custom Knives
www.sandownforge.com

Posts: 1737 | Location: Gulf Coast Florida | Registered: June 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mutiny
posted Hide Post
Awesome! congrats ACB

Posts: 479 | Location: Out West | Registered: January 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
The always classless Sen Mazie Hirono

votes "Hell no"

video at link

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137...ing-out-of-the-room/

Posts: 19603 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is just awesome. Maybe now the SCOTUS will be able to reign in some federal agencies and state governments.

Laughing in the face of danger is all well and good until danger laughs back.

Posts: 496 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: July 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
Good!

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8532 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:

He’s 82 right now so he should retire within the next 4 years. I’m not sure why they stick around even when they are no longer physically capable of doing the job.

Posts: 3930 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Hahahahahaaaa...SUCK IT BIDEN! Big Grin

Posts: 33862 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post