SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The 2020 Democrat Primary
Page 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 79
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The 2020 Democrat Primary Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Trump's numbers will only get better after this disaster.

However that would require people actually watching this debate..

I am only watching because I am sitting in a hotel room on a work trip with nothing else to do.

Not sure how much more Warren I can take though. ....

Posts: 326 | Registered: January 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^^ I'm beginning to see what you meant about the moderators letting Warren butt in whenever she wants. Right now Warren's turning her fire on Buttigieg and Klobuchar. She's lit up Bloomberg and Bernie; if she can pull this off for the rest of the debate then she's put everyone else on the defensive and gotten more exposure and therefore attention in this debate than anyone else.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
In each one of them I see either a cartoon character or a Muppet.

God bless America.

Posts: 13503 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am hoping we will get a new weird phrase out of Biden in this debate similar to the dog faced pony soldier line....

Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:
These cocksuckers I’m done with these loudmouths.

I liked it better when you called them cocksuckers instead of loudmouths. Maybe the only one we are sure is a cocksucker is Butt-gig. But its ok if you call them all that. Smile

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18388 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
In each one of them I see either a cartoon character or a Muppet.

Klobuchar is a total muppet.....

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Bloomberg had been zooming up in the polls. This debate may hurt him big time.

Saturday Night Live could just replay this on Saturday. No need for a pretend comedy when reality comedy exists.

Posts: 19577 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Animis Opibusque Parati
posted Hide Post
Any thoughts on which of these losers is tonight’s winner? None of them stood out unless you consider all the free time Liawatha got.

"Prepared in mind and resources"

Posts: 1353 | Location: SC | Registered: October 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by snwghst:
I laughed hard when Bloomberg called Bernie a communist

Haha, yes! I was hoping the "C" word would get tossed about.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Bloomberg's gonna have to work on his closing message. Not all Democrat primary voters are suit-wearing, office-dwelling executives, and his critique of Trump wouldn't have been particularly strong even if they were.

Hah! And Biden's explicitly running on an expansion of Obamacare! Yee-haaahhhh!

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Hahaha, protestors!!!!

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Yep...Crazy Uncle Joe just got heckled from the audience Big Grin...it shut him up Big Grin

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10588 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
Hahaha, protestors!!!!

I couldn't tell what they were shouting, but they were definitely energetic about it.

God bless America.

Posts: 13503 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:
Yep...Crazy Uncle Joe just got heckled from the audience Big Grin...it shut him up Big Grin

And it is past his bedtime and everything.

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Animis Opibusque Parati
posted Hide Post
My wallet feels lighter just hearing about all the free stuff they plan on giving away.

"Prepared in mind and resources"

Posts: 1353 | Location: SC | Registered: October 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
FREE SNAKE OIL FOR EVERYONE!!!

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Look at it this way - not one of those clowns feels confident enough that they're running away with the primary to skip these shitfests. The Free Stuff Race ain't generatin' no winners. And come next Tuesday, every one of these idiots who can wrangle an invitation is gonna be back in front of the CBS enablers promising more free stuff.

Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Minnow:
Any thoughts on which of these losers is tonight’s winner? None of them stood out unless you consider all the free time Liawatha got.

My wife and I agree Buttigieg came across best, overall. The moderators, surprisingly, did a good job--or tried to.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
I'm gonna have to get a second job to pay for all the "free shit (taxes)" they're talking about. For the love all that is holy why do these clowns think the money is best spent through the hand of government?

Posts: 3240 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
I need to take a shower. I feel dirty after watching that.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post