SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The 2020 Democrat Primary
Page 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 79
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The 2020 Democrat Primary Login/Join 
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
I wonder what is the purpose of those "news" droids down in the pit?

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
It’s like watching a bunch of really old angry people arguing about which diner has the best soup.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Hahah, awww yeah, stop and frisk time

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Animis Opibusque Parati
posted Hide Post
Entertaining to see them attacking each other. If mini Mike keeps backtracking he will fall off the stage.

"Prepared in mind and resources"

Posts: 1353 | Location: SC | Registered: October 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
Is it obvious yet that Warren's the most scared politician on that stage tonight?

Yes. She is arguing passionately but desperately. She sees it all slipping away.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Boring wanna be's with no charisma.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13401 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Calling Sanders on his poor health...ha!

“The Docta said dat I’m super Healthy and that I’m super fit and not gonna die in the case I become president and there’s nothing to worry about about my health, and so on and so forth.”

Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Is it obvious that Biden thinks Bloomberg's the one who's been cutting deeply into Biden's donations and donor base? He's keyed up, he's angry, and he's got a set series of talking points for every response he makes to Bloomberg ("Bloomberg sucks", "Biden was Obama's Vice-President", "Biden will do it (somehow, vaguely) better"). The thing is that he's not taking the time to speak in an entirely coherent manner, and he'd get more votes if he gave more specifics about what he plans to do as President.

Now all we need is for Bloomberg and Bernie to go over the top a bit.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
The raised hand, waving with a "me,me,me" look on the face... it looks weak and pathetic.

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8219 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Nobody really cares about Trump's tax returns. They're more interested in their own tax returns.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
bad night so far for Bloomberg

tough questions being asked

Posts: 19577 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigcrazy7:
The raised hand, waving with a "me,me,me" look on the face... it looks weak and pathetic.

I know right?!?! I was going to post how childish it looks. I’m enjoying watching them eat each other alive though.

Posts: 6011 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigcrazy7:

Yeah, but the first one called gets the only real opportunity to make a clever and hopefully memorable quip. There've been times when one such quip has been enough for some members of the media to claim a politician "won" a panel debate.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Elizabeth is hammering Mini Mike on releasing Non-Disclosure Agreements of his employees he has had issues with.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
Biden is going on about transparency. Hoping somebody will bring up Hunter and the Ukraine.

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8219 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Is that Al Bundy’s wife in Modern Family?

It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
She’s gonna cry!!!

Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Amy, who is the President of Mexico?

Boom!!!!!!!!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36842 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Cat herding at its finest, 6.5/10

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6214 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
is there anybody looking presidential ?

is there anybody impressing voters ?

will there be a winner or 6 losers ?

Posts: 19577 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post