SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Could this be the start of something big? Ruth Ginsberg...(“Infection” this time 7/14/20)....
Page 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 41
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Could this be the start of something big? Ruth Ginsberg...(“Infection” this time 7/14/20).... Login/Join 
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
We didn’t start this. The Leftists did. Bork. Thomas. Kavanaugh.

If I’m not mistaken Ginsberg was confirmed 98 to 2. That will never happen again. The dems politicized the process to the point of poisoning it.

She has to go. We have to win. Period.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3620 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
I just wish she’d retire so I could wish her a long and pleasant retirement. Since that isn’t going to happen I’ll wait patiently for her to leave office as expeditiously as possible without wishing her ill. I don’t wish her ill, I just wish her off the court. Smile

Posts: 6919 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Right, the biased bitch will never retire. It's death or nothing, so...

Posts: 107612 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
And at this point its totally obvious what she's doing. She can no longer do the job anymore (you can bet her staff has done everything for the past several years), but she's going to hold onto that seat for as long as she can so 'we' can't have it. The ultimate ideological, selfish, child.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
I would rather she goes away after Trump wins reelection. At this point, I would rather punt than give a hail mary to the other side and give them one more opportunity to raise a shit storm.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19665 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
And at this point its totally obvious what she's doing. She can no longer do the job anymore (you can bet her staff has done everything for the past several years), but she's going to hold onto that seat for as long as she can so 'we' can't have it. The ultimate ideological, selfish, child.

Agreed, but I sleep well at night believing the past 3 years and whatever time she has left has been absolute misery for her. You know what they say about payback... it's an RBG Big Grin

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10940 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I also once hoped that like LBTRS, we could come together and resolve our differences.
I no longer think that is possible. No matter what the area of governance may be, judicial or administrative, the left has counted on conservatives forbearance to push their agendas. The left has taken things too far.
Example:
Read this Upper Michigan wanna be politicians website: www.fergusonformichigan1.com
Click on "vision". Then see if there is anything there you can come together with him on.
I shudder to think what would happen to our highest court should this guy have a voice in choosing a Justice.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16096 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rey HRH:
I would rather she goes away after Trump wins reelection. At this point, I would rather punt than give a hail mary to the other side and give them one more opportunity to raise a shit storm.

They don’t need an opportunity. They will always raise a shitstorm. Before or after the election is irrelevant.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3620 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Whether she goes to meet her Maker soon or later, I shall always cherish the meme-eries.

Posts: 15894 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Better Than I Deserve!
Picture of LBTRS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
I also once hoped that like LBTRS, we could come together and resolve our differences.
I no longer think that is possible. No matter what the area of governance may be, judicial or administrative, the left has counted on conservatives forbearance to push their agendas. The left has taken things too far.
Example:
Read this Upper Michigan wanna be politicians website: www.fergusonformichigan1.com
Click on "vision". Then see if there is anything there you can come together with him on.
I shudder to think what would happen to our highest court should this guy have a voice in choosing a Justice.

If we're not going to come together somehow, that leaves the only option as another civil war. Lord help us if it ever comes to that...we won't be firing muskets at each other this time.

Posts: 4986 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: September 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigalert:
quote:
Originally posted by Rey HRH:

They don’t need an opportunity. They will always raise a shitstorm. Before or after the election is irrelevant.

This. I don’t deal in fear. The sooner that vile bitch dies the better.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3969 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kuisis
posted Hide Post
just discharged

Posts: 1129 | Location: Washington PA | Registered: November 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Aww, dang!

Was it in a body bag?

One can hope...

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Discharged....via catapult!! Razz

Let's see, I think we have video:

And she's outta there!!

Posts: 107612 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
quote:
If we're not going to come together somehow, that leaves the only option as another civil war. Lord help us if it ever comes to that...we won't be firing muskets at each other this time.

The other option that very few are mentioning is “political divorce” (separation into different polities—red and blue countries); dissolving the Union.

X# of Blue States go their way, and Y# of Red States go their way; and no longer one country of 50 States.

In the long term, that might be the less bloody way it will happen, as it appears to me that we are already permanently divided. Neither side wants anything to do with the other. Frown

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2699 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm curious, what's the minimum amount of days needed for President Trump to replace her if he's not reelected to another 4-year term? In other words, there are processes, porcedures and votes to go through, even if it's fast tracked so at some point, he's up against the clock (January 20th) if he hasn't been able to nominate someone in her place by a certain date if she was to pass away before January 20th. Does he need 6 weeks, 8 weeks or ??

Posts: 1453 | Location: Western WA | Registered: September 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
For some reason, 72 hours comes to mind as the minimum time between when a nominee is given to the Senate and a vote can be taken. I don't know where I got that idea, but it's what came to me.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fastest was 19 days, that was Roberts.

Posts: 4743 | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another swing and a miss.. hopefully the day after Election Day and trump winning will be upsetting enough to send her vile ass into the afterlife

Posts: 3371 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
If the Senate Republicans were to stand together and not act like pussies, I'm pretty sure they could get it done pretty quickly.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post