SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Could this be the start of something big? Ruth Ginsberg...(“Infection” this time 7/14/20)....
Page 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 41
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Could this be the start of something big? Ruth Ginsberg...(“Infection” this time 7/14/20).... Login/Join 
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark60:
I'm starting to think Ruth's gonna outlast Keith Richards.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10940 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:
I got $5 for afternoon of Thu 5/21

Anyone else in?

I’ll send you $20 if you’re correct.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We Are...MARSHALL
Picture of armedmd
posted Hide Post
From the sounds of it she is getting IV antibiotics and possibly a cholecystostomy tube (a drain tube that goes through the abdominal wall and liver into the gallbladder that effectively drains the trapped bile and infection). This is typically done for anyone who is not a good candidate for surgery. If she has the drain she will likely keep it for several weeks at least. It’s a pretty effective treatment.

Build a man a fire and keep him warm for a night, set a man on fire and keep him warm the rest of his life.

Posts: 1894 | Location: WV | Registered: December 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beancooker:
quote:
I got $5 for afternoon of Thu 5/21

Anyone else in?

I’ll send you $20 if you’re correct.

Like a dead pool? Big Grin

Posts: 13115 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
From page 1 of the thread...

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Good.

Die. Today. This morning.

So is that your pick? Whaddaya think, $5 a spot? We can set it up for Date and AM/PM (Eastern time) two chances to win every day! Wink

Step right up and pick a date. The more you play the better your odds!

THIS IS *NOT* A RAFFLE!

Don’t need no little bitches trying to report to any state gambling commission...

Posts: 10940 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
We are not getting our $$ worth . She can no longer do the job effectively and should retire. But of course the libs will never let that happen.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
The Grim Reaper keeps slowly picking away at her. Hers is going to be a long and painful death that will bring her no peace. She knows what it means if she dies while Trump is in office so she will resist to the very final hour and minute. She will only experience regret and hate when she leaves this earth. How deserving!

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
RBG is back in Sibley Hospital.

Infection NOS.

The hospital also cleaned out her bile duct stint.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31444 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Damn, went to bump my thread and someone beat me to it Big Grin

posted Hide Post

Posts: 4053 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Fingers and toes crossed.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:

This is an old article.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38681 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
Do you think the lefties will nash their fangs and fight to the death to have Trump wait until after the election to replace her???

Posts: 6662 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bubbatime:
Do you think the lefties will nash their fangs and fight to the death to have Trump wait until after the election to replace her???

If need be they will keep her on life support in a total vegetative state until after election

Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
How many times have we gotten our hopes up in the last thirty pages, and the old bat is still around. They'll pump her full of miracle drugs again, and if that doesn't work, they'll put her on life support to keep her alive until after the election, or until 2024 if needed.

Edit: Oops, I see 911boss beat me to it.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Here's the Fox News breaking headline:

And the extremely biased, awful Yahoo News:

Do you think Yahoo is trying to be calming to the left?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
The Grim Reaper keeps slowly picking away at her.

Can we ask Mr. Reaper to consider a 2-fer 1 deal?
John Roberts has also outlived his usefulness.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bubbatime:
Do you think the lefties will gnash their fangs and fight to the death to have Trump wait until after the election to replace her???
They have already begun doing so in advance, but Sen. McConnell has said he'd go right ahead with confirmation hearings should the situation arise.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
“Are we there yet; are we there yet; are we there yet, Dad; huh, are we there yet?”

Roll Eyes

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MNSIG:
At her age and state of health, it doesn't take much to get pneumonia. A little difficulty breathing, cold and flu season, etc.
. She couldn’t get a cold or flu, they have almost eliminated by the Covid 19. Haven’t heard about colds or flu since Covid 19 hit, have we?

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post