SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Could this be the start of something big? Ruth Ginsberg...(“Infection” this time 7/14/20)....
Page 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 41
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Could this be the start of something big? Ruth Ginsberg...(“Infection” this time 7/14/20).... Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Every little thing with RBG, and folks make a huge deal out of it. With this old hag, a little bug bite and they'll call it an infection and put her in the hospital just in case. So, stop it, already. She'll die when she dies.

Q

Posts: 26399 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Nosferatu she’s the living dead.

Posts: 2778 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Let’s make this interesting. who’s gonna croak first, RBG or Ozzy Osbourne?

Posts: 3371 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Every little thing with RBG, and folks make a huge deal out of it. With this old hag, a little bug bite and they'll call it an infection and put her in the hospital just in case. So, stop it, already. She'll die when she dies.

Thanks Q for injecting some sanity here. Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16223 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs a check up
from the neck up
Picture of Timdogg6
posted Hide Post
Dear god, her trickle charger needed a re-boot.

The entire reason for the Second Amendment is not for hunting, it’s not for target shooting … it’s there so that you and I can protect our homes and our children and and our families and our lives. And it’s also there as fundamental check on government tyranny. Sen Ted Cruz

Posts: 5132 | Location: Boca Raton, FL The Gunshine State | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Timdogg6:
Dear god, her trickle charger needed a re-boot.

She just continues to Hoveround.....

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
I mean, I know she's old and high profile, but I hope someone is getting frequent flier miles for all the time she's spending in a hospital.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:
“Are we there yet; are we there yet; are we there yet, Dad; huh, are we there yet?”

Roll Eyes
Almost, son. Just a few more miles.

Posts: 4818 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post
I've always had this theory that the dems have been pulling a weekend at Bernie's with her until Trump gets out. Big Grin

Posts: 7399 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It would be sweet if she kicks it and the drive to replace her drives the dems completely insane.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13401 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
It would be sweet if she kicks it and the drive to replace her drives the dems completely insane.
Too late.

Posts: 6477 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by architect:
quote:
Too late.

Yep, there is no way a replacement could be approved before the end of the year, even if she croaked today. It definitely would add a big new dynamic to the election for sure.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
Yeah I could see it empowering the communist to get out and vote if she croaks before the election.

Posts: 6662 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
1st I don’t agree with RBG but I do not wish suffering and death upon her. I want her gone but do not wish ill will.

2nd Every time somebody posts something regarding RBG all I can hear in my head is Burt Gummer of Tremors saying while running......

“It’s gonna be BIG, it’s gonna be BIIIIG, ITS GONNA BE BIGGGGG!!!”
With the reply of
“Is it gonna be today?”

Smile

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7683 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo54:
quote:
Originally posted by architect:
quote:
Too late.

Yep, there is no way a replacement could be approved before the end of the year, even if she croaked today. It definitely would add a big new dynamic to the election for sure.

Jim
I'm not so sure a replacement could not be in place that soon. Sen. McConnell has indicated he would expeditiously work to approve a candidate.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Better Than I Deserve!
Picture of LBTRS
posted Hide Post
While I don't agree with her, and I would love the opportunity for Trump to nominate her replacement, I do wish her well and hope she recovers.

Posts: 4986 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: September 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LBTRS:
While I don't agree with her, and I would love the opportunity for Trump to nominate her replacement, I do wish her well and hope she recovers.
Recover? She's freakin' 112 years old. Recover to what? To grow moldy in a nursing home? To further abdicate the responsibility of her office? How much more damage does she have to do to your country for you to wake up? Give me a freakin' break. She's crow bait and good riddance to her.

Posts: 107612 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
I'm not so sure a replacement could not be in place that soon. Sen. McConnell has indicated he would expeditiously work to approve a candidate.

flashguy

Kavanaugh was confirmed in three months. And that was with all the Ford nonsense.

If Amy Coney Barrett was the nominee, with the exception of her young age, the left couldn’t lay a glove on her.

Mitch could get it done.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3620 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

I'm way past the point of wishing her or any other leftist well. This hag and those like her are tearing this country down right before our eyes and they for damn sure don't care who they injure or whose property they destroy.

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Better Than I Deserve!
Picture of LBTRS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Recover? She's freakin' 112 years old. Recover to what? To grow moldy in a nursing home? To further abdicate the responsibility of her office? How much more damage does she have to do to your country for you to wake up? Give me a freakin' break. She's crow bait and good riddance to her.

Nothing to do with waking up. There are millions on the left that I disagree with but I don't wish them ill will. If I did it would make me just like all the idiots on the left that are doing these things to conservatives.

To solve our problems we need to come together as a country. Find a way to address our problems together. Nothing will be resolved if both sides continue to adopt a "my way or the highway" attitude toward our countries issues.

Just my two cents though.

Posts: 4986 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: September 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post