SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Who Are The Oldest And Youngest SIGforum Members?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who Are The Oldest And Youngest SIGforum Members? Login/Join 
In search of baseball, strippers, and guns
posted Hide Post
September 1973

Solidly Generation X

Now if you’ll excuse me I have to go sulk about something

——————————————————

If the meek will inherit the earth, what will happen to us tigers?

Posts: 7796 | Location: Warrenton, VA | Registered: July 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
GMan69,
Not too many years ago you had a 50/50% chance of survival from hip surgery. They are very good at it now. A co-worker had it done and it was hard to keep up with him walking. Just gotta keep moving.
Best to you.

Posts: 359 | Registered: March 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
1970...my wife is unimpressed that I laugh so hard at farts, so take 1970 as a guideline.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 7067 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Well, so far, kalei is the only member who admits to being older than I am.

I stopped at a medical lab this morning for a blood draw. The tech wanted to verify my identity, so she asked me what my birthday is.

I replied, "You're planning to get me something, aren't you?"

DAMN! I should have waited to be a smart-ass until after she stuck me.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31385 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
KANE CHARLEY 6
posted Hide Post
Any WW II Vets. beside myself? In 93 trips around the sun I also had the privelege of leading combat units in Korea and VietNam. I am one of 92 surviving out of 475 that graduated with me from West Point. BEAT NAVY!!

OLDUtahskibum

Posts: 203 | Location: Sandy,UT (Greatest snow on earth) | Registered: May 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
1959 makes me 60.

Posts: 1970 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HJrocket:
Any WW II Vets. beside myself? In 93 trips around the sun I also had the privelege of leading combat units in Korea and VietNam. I am one of 92 surviving out of 475 that graduated with me from West Point. BEAT NAVY!!

It's a great honor to have you among us, sir.

Q

Posts: 27513 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HJrocket:
Any WW II Vets. beside myself? I am one of 92 surviving out of 475 that graduated with me from West Point. BEAT NAVY!!

My stepdad is 94 and a Navy WWII vet, but not a member here. You honor us with your presence.

I'm 72 (1947). Retired Navy.

BEAT ARMY!!

hehehehehehehehehehehehehe

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16517 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rtquig
posted Hide Post
4/29/1953. Middle of the pack.

Living the Dream

Posts: 4033 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: December 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
January 963 here, about in the middle.

Posts: 1133 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Well, I knew I wasn't the oldest, but I'm 2 months older than Elk and about a year younger than kalei. I'll be 82 in less than 2 weeks.

HJrocket is by far the oldest so far. (I'm not believing that SW_Sig is 1056 years old. . . .)

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
Well, according to TigerDore's earlier poll I guess that at 64 that puts me over the Sig Forum hill, but not by a lot. (I'm roughly at the green circle)

Collecting dust.

Posts: 4173 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
76 for me. Retired for the last 8 years.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Smarter than the
average bear
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kalei:
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by kalei:
Not sure what happened, I was born in 1936

If you did that on purpose, it was brilliant.

Posts: 3532 | Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Registered: June 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
I'm 42 but I act a lot younger than I am. Razz

Posts: 10851 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
Gen X checking in 1968

Posts: 3533 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
GenXer at 49.

--
I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.

JALLEN 10/18/18
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...610094844#7610094844

Posts: 2391 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: March 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redleg2/9
posted Hide Post
I thank that I can claim the youngest member status because my wife says I act like a two-year old with the grandchildren. Smile

But I actually feel more like six!

“Leave the Artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot. . .”
– Napoleon Bonaparte

http://poundsstudio.com/

Posts: 2294 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: January 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigSauerP226:
April of '87, signed up when I was 20. Time DOES fly when you're having fun...here. Big Grin

ETA: 32 years of age, Millenial checking in Razz

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, was just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2547 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
Born in '68 here. 51 y/o

Posts: 2913 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post