SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Who Are The Oldest And Youngest SIGforum Members?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who Are The Oldest And Youngest SIGforum Members? Login/Join 
Picture of taco68
posted Hide Post
10/1968 (51)

Sigs P-220, P-226 9mm, & P-230SL (CCW)

Posts: 2539 | Location: Icebox of the Nation | Registered: January 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
I'll take the flag of youngest (so far in this thread).

January 1986.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15359 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

quote:

quote:

"All warfare is based on deception" Sun Tzu, The art of War

Posts: 552 | Location: Gulf Coast of SW Florida | Registered: August 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not sure what happened, I was born in 1936

"All warfare is based on deception" Sun Tzu, The art of War

Posts: 552 | Location: Gulf Coast of SW Florida | Registered: August 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
Past the half way point still listening to loud Metal / Glam Rock still maintaining a lousy diet ( burgers, pizza, hotdogs, etc.) born on date 2/61. No current experation date. Pickle Rick.

Posts: 2878 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
I'm October of 1958, but really curious to see how this thread unfolds.

October '58 also.

Posts: 1574 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm 48.

I remember my elder brother grumping at me when I was 20 and he was 35 about how hard it could be to keep up with 20-year-olds on the jobsite.

My sympathy has waned. Smile

===
I would like to apologize to anyone I have *not* offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Posts: 2071 | Location: The Sticks in Wisconsin. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
Not the oldest, but close. Be 82 in Feb.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25644 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kalei:
Not sure what happened, I was born in 1936

How'd you go this long without learning about the birds and the bees?

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6852 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SFCUSARET
posted Hide Post
65, Oct 1954. My mind feels like I'm 21 but my body feels ancient.

Posts: 1061 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
july 1946

Posts: 2217 | Registered: October 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
71 here. 1948

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
March 1951

Posts: 4700 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
1960 Razz

Q

Posts: 26436 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
1961. I'm out. Smile

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36843 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free men do not ask
permission to bear arms
Picture of George43
posted Hide Post
3/25/1943. Still on the green side of the dirt.

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.

Posts: 3808 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
62 years old so I guess I’m in the middle of the pack..

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6331 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
I don't know his age, but we have at least one WWII veteran as a forum member...although admittedly I'm a bit concerned as I haven't seen him post in a few years now.

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
I was 22 when I joined here. I am 38 now. How times have changed.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
V-Tall,
You forced my hand.
I'm only 67, but, in defense of my previous post, I thought it would be best to plan ahead since I have two abdominal aneyurisms that could give me a surprise any time.
That and the fact that some times the folks on here have me laughing in tears so hard that it could happen.
That and I just like to whineSmile

Posts: 358 | Registered: March 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post