SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Who Are The Oldest And Youngest SIGforum Members?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who Are The Oldest And Youngest SIGforum Members? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post

Posts: 772 | Location: SW Michigan | Registered: January 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
46 about to turn 47 here.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Just turned 45. Vtail, this is a pretty cool thread. Thanks for starting.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4029 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
GenX, 47 but I feel like I'm in my twenties Big Grin

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4336 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cparktd:

50-59 range here. Seems like the biggest group.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Killer
posted Hide Post
I was born in 1970 so that makes me 49 until July.

Posts: 322 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: December 10, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dinosaur
Picture of P210
posted Hide Post
I’m 64 and still don’t know what I want to do when I grow up.

Posts: 6956 | Location: 96753 | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was born in early Feb, 1934.

Posts: 3853 | Location: Citrus County Florida | Registered: October 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kuisis
posted Hide Post
July 1967 here.

Posts: 1129 | Location: Washington PA | Registered: November 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
Born in 1947. I'm 72.

Damn, I'm amazed at the age of the folks here. I thought I was a senior member. Hmmm...not even close. Smile

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5047 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
I am learning how to swim in the Medicare BS, since turning 65 a few months ago.

Posts: 13682 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
HJRocket, if I recall correctly you were the oldest most senior member who posted the last time this issue came up, and I'll bet you have some great stories.
Thank you for your service, sir.

Posts: 18087 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post

Posts: 26929 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
I’ll be 50 at the end of January....never thought I’d make it this far

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11295 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HJrocket:
Any WW II Vets. beside myself? In 93 trips around the sun I also had the privelege of leading combat units in Korea and VietNam. I am one of 92 surviving out of 475 that graduated with me from West Point. BEAT NAVY!!

We have at least one other WW II veteran, a Navy sailor, among our forum members...although I'm concerned that I haven't seen him post in a few years now.

I see that you were Army Air Corps. We recently lost my friend this past August, at age 94. Norm joined the Army at age 17 and flew the B-24 and B-29 and after the war moved on to become a flight instructor, crop duster, air show pilot and retired from the airlines as a 747 captain.

I just called to wish my friend Charlie a Happy 94th birthday a couple months ago. Charlie joined the Navy at age 17 and with his flight training had hoped to serve as a fighter pilot, however the Navy assigned him as an aircraft mechanic for F-6 Hellcats aboard an aircraft carrier. After WW II ended Charlie went on to a life long aviation career as a civilian flight instructor, airplane mechanic, airport manager, and air show pilot. He still loves to talk flying with his students to this day.

I'll echo the sentiment and say that it is an honor and privilege to have you among our numbers on the forum. Thanks for taking the time to participate on the forum...I'll be reviewing some of your past posts and looking forward to your future ones and to hearing any stories or perspectives you care to share.

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm 78, born in 1940.

"If you think everything's going to be alright, you don't understand the problem!"- Gutpile Charlie
"A man's got to know his limitations" - Harry Callahan

Posts: 9249 | Location: Indian Territory, USA | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just having a good time
Picture of ragman
posted Hide Post
73 and glad to be here.

" I didn't fail the test,I just found 100 ways to do it wrong." - Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 1490 | Location: N. C. | Registered: November 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RGRacing
posted Hide Post
Seventy One and I want another Gun -
Did I just rhyme -

Posts: 494 | Location: Mpls, MN | Registered: January 05, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ftttu
posted Hide Post
Fitty sicks

Retired Texas Lawman, now active reserve

Posts: 1178 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 03, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Born June 1935. Makes me 84 and counting. Feel very fortunate, I don't take any prescription drugs and still walk about a mile every morning. Did cut my own yard until a few months ago when my lawn mower died and decided not to buy another one.

Posts: 47 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: April 24, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post