SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Who Are The Oldest And Youngest SIGforum Members?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who Are The Oldest And Youngest SIGforum Members? Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted
USMCE4retired started a thread about discovering how old he is.

I thought it would be interesting to find the oldest and the youngest members of SIGforum.

If you think that you might fit either of these descriptions, post your birth date in this thread.

I'll put in my bid for oldest, although I think that I won't hold that title. I believe that there is a retired LE gentleman who has a year or so on me.

My birth date: January 11, 1937, which means that one month from the day that I'm posting this, I will be 83.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30706 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maybe the median age of members here is why I check in everyday. I love the serious, silliness and information one can get here. I'm a baby boomer, May 14, 1945.

Fan of Sig, Colt, S&W, Beretta, Browning, etc, etc.

Posts: 168 | Registered: September 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
I am not that old V Tail, May 21 1942

Posts: 22410 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hmm. April 24, 1941...

Posts: 916 | Location: SE-PA | Registered: August 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not too far behind y'all. 1940.....

Posts: 520 | Location: Ocala, FL | Registered: October 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Not from either side of the spectrum here, but I'd advise against posting any personal information as specific as this. Just the month and year should be adequate.

Posts: 9164 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Perhaps make this a poll and use 5 year age bands like
10-15,
15-20,
20-25,
25-30,
etc.

Personally I just turned 59 this month.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: h2oys,

Posts: 3734 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Judging from the posts so far I'll go for the youngest with 12/20/47. Yep, 72 in 9 days. Big Grin

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
Wow...it's like the Museum of Natural History in here! Big Grin

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16190 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Definitely not an old fart like many here, but not young anymore. But, my Mrs. Q says I'm still a stud. Big Grin

Q

Posts: 26433 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
At 54, I'm a tweener!

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12791 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
1942 for me...

Posts: 3852 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
I'm with you Artie. Nearly at the 1/2 century mark.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That makes me the youngest so far at 52 years;
07/1967. Smile
An online age calculator says it has been 19000-some days (agecalculatorguru.com)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Turning_gal,

Posts: 266 | Registered: June 03, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
There was a multi-page poll thread earlier this year or last year about members' ages. IIRC, there were a few 18/19/20 year olds.

Posts: 32534 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
At 45 (March 1974) I’m feeling youthful in this thread.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: divil,

Posts: 3156 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I'm October of 1958, but really curious to see how this thread unfolds.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38698 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
Sheesh, I feel like a whippersnapper at 69!

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4359 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
Too late smart
posted Hide Post
Oct 16,1942

NRA Life Member
Member Isaac Walton League

I wouldn't let anyone do to me what I've done to myself

Posts: 1489 | Location: NoVa | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
May 1955 and feeling every day of it

Posts: 169 | Location: North of DFW | Registered: July 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post