SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Anyone heard from forum member just1tym?
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone heard from forum member just1tym? Login/Join 
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Hi Will, I am really glad a forum member sought to find why we had not heard from you. I will pray for you. You have always been a good guy and provided thoughts and prayers for others here. We can do that for you now. Please take care. Sincerely, orc.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: old rugged cross,

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19111 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
I’ll be praying for you, Will. I’m glad you’re still with us. I’m sorry for your health struggles.

Posts: 17054 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
Will, thoughts and prayers. We are a family here. When one of us is in trouble, it hurts the rest of us.

Please know that we care.

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
Will, I'll be praying for you, and that you're able to get to a medical facility that can give a correct diagnosis and hope for some solutions and relief.

Hang tough, and Merry Christmas.

Posts: 4493 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Prayers for you and the Fuzz

Posts: 2765 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
So sorry to hear this Will. I will be praying for you and hoping things take a positive turn soon.

Posts: 9730 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
I will pray for your recovery.

It’s true we all are family here.

God bless.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11246 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you Will

Yes we are family in an odd way. There is not another place on the interwebs like it

Hoping the best. I shall keep you in my heart and thoughts

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live today as if it may be your last and learn today as if you will live forever

Posts: 6218 | Location: New Orleans...outside the levees, fishing in the Rigolets | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Thoughts and prayers Will. I hope you are quick to mend. God bless.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4023 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Prayers and best wishes sent.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers out!!!!

Posts: 4021 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Added to my prayer list.

This thread is yet another shining example of why SigForum is my favorite place on the internet.

Those who noticed, reached out, and reported are all gifts to be cherished.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10915 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Prayers for you.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10895 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:

I really struggle with discussing my health issues mostly because many here suffer from all sorts of illness, disease, and disabilities. I'm coming up on 70 so many understand from an age point that things just have a way of catching up to us.

That's what having a community like Sigforum is for. I wouldn't have second thoughts posting about my paper cuts.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19581 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
Will you are in my prayers too.

Posts: 13014 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Hope this finds you feeling better Will.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Thanks for bumping this, bald1.

Thoughts and prayers with you, Will.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38599 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Heard from Will today. He's fighting the fight. Other issues have severely limited his internet time.

"Thank you (all) for your kindness, you cannot imagine how much that means. Today was the first time I read... the Sigforum thread, there are no appropriate words to express my heartfelt thanks for those that contributed. What a special blessing to wake up and read the members thoughts. God Bless... all those who expressed their feelings and prayers."

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
Heard from Will today. He's fighting the fight. Other issues have severely limited his internet time.

"Thank you (all) for your kindness, you cannot imagine how much that means. Today was the first time I read... the Sigforum thread, there are no appropriate words to express my heartfelt thanks for those that contributed. What a special blessing to wake up and read the members thoughts. God Bless... all those who expressed their feelings and prayers."

Good to hear this.
Will seems like a genuinely good guy.
And then there is The Fuzz. Smile

Posts: 4123 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Praying for you Will. I remember well your sympathy and empathy when my mother had stroke compounded by dementia that eventually took her from us. You’ll never know how your interaction with me helped me not feel so very alone. I can never thank you enough for that but I can pray to the Almighty for your condition. I similarly have just one kidney and wait and wonder how it will play out in my own life as well. God’s will be done. I’ll pray for you friend.

Posts: 6005 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post