SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Anyone heard from forum member just1tym?
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone heard from forum member just1tym? Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Will, prayers for some comfort and return to normalcy for you.

PS need some pics of Fuzz.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Hope you feel brighter soon! Hope every day outshines the one before, Just1tym!

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8343 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
I fear the worse as my email to Will has been returned today. Attempts to contact him at the home and cell numbers I had that I'd never tried before both say out of service.

Anyone know anything?

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16196 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Returned? What do you mean?

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38657 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
Returned? What do you mean?

Undeliverable

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16196 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Frown

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38657 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Ripley? V-Tail? Anyone?

USN (RET), COTEP #192

Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
I just tried sending Will an email. No response yet.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16319 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:

Maybe we're using different email addresses. I used the one I've used in the past.

USN (RET), COTEP #192

Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
quote:

Maybe we're using different email addresses. I used the one I've used in the past.

Could be. If you want to forward the address you used to my forum email, I can compare.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16319 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Got it. That's what I have as well. I'm going to try sending from a different address, as maybe the first one got snagged in his spam folder.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Got it. That's what I have as well. I'm going to try sending from a different address, as maybe the first one got snagged in his spam folder.

I just retried and this time it didn't get returned. Go figure. Roll Eyes
Again I never talked to Will by phone so the two numbers I have that don't work may not be his most current.
V-Tail appears to have a good number from his earlier post....

USN (RET), COTEP #192

אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:

Ripley? V-Tail? Anyone?
I sent him a "how's it going?" text on Dec 17, 2021. iPhone-to-iPhone, so message status is shown.

The status on that one said that the message had been delivered and read, but he did not send a response.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30650 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
V-Tail, emailed you and got your response. Thank you! Will try to reach out to him tomorrow.

USN (RET), COTEP #192

Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
I don't know anything, it's been a couple months since we've emailed. I'll get back here later, wife in hospital tonight.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8330 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Sadly the phone number V-Tail provided also got the message that it is not a working number just like the other two I had. Frown

Don't know if there is a member close to him in the Cutler Bay (Miami) area that could check in on him.

He was so generous with his support and prayers for members here in need that it saddens me that we are unable to reach out to him when he is suffering.

USN (RET), COTEP #192

Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
I fear we've lost him given the health issues he was dealing with.....

USN (RET), COTEP #192

Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
quote:
I fear we've lost him given the health issues he was dealing with.....

I hope and pray that you are wrong, however I share the same thoughts and fears.

Posts: 2770 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
I've removed the "Update" from the thread title, pending further info.

When it was first evident he'd gone missing, he had made a conscious choice avoid the internet pretty much altogether. I felt awful when I dragged him back in with this thread. That said, yes, his prognosis seemed dire but he was holding out some hope for improvement. I'll take that at face value and wish Will Godspeed wherever he may be.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8330 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
What was his last name and what town did he reside?

Posts: 11837 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post