Go ![]() | New ![]() | Find ![]() | Notify ![]() | Tools ![]() | Reply ![]() | |
quarter MOA visionary![]() |
| |||
|
Ammoholic![]() |
That's a damn good looking plate of spaghetti there. I've been eating spaghetti for a month straight. I'm actually happy the garden is dying because I was about to turn into a tomato. Jesse Sic Semper Tyrannis | |||
|
Truth Seeker![]() |
The spaghetti and meatballs looks great! Is the short rib meat in the sauce? Jesse, your tomatoes always look so amazing. Nice and bright red. Lately it has been hard to grow tomatoes here in Texas with the heat unless timed just right. Then lack of bees for most anything. I am manually pollinating my okra daily. Green bean plants for Fall are about 6” tall now. NRA Benefactor Life Member | |||
|
| Member |
My wife made Korean BBQ tonight. No good places within an hour so my wife makes all the banchan herself. She’s become quite good at it. We can’t wait to make it back overseas and enjoy some authentic cuisine. Eight years to retirement! Just waiting! | |||
|
| Hop head |
pork tenderloin medallions sauteed, the served with mashed taters, brown gravy, and white corn, https://chandlersfirearms.com/chesterfield-armament/ | |||
|
| Member |
Nice! By korean bbq, do you mean kalbi or bulgogi here? Looks like kalbi off the bone cut into pieces? Banchan looks great and tasty; the rice doesn't seem right.... Is that also sikhye to the side? If yes, wow, bonus points. "Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy "A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book | |||
|
| Member |
The rice lol, my wife is Honduran. So we have rice with nearly every meal. She mentioned tonight that she can’t get the rice right. I told her about the differences between short grain and long grain. Normally she buys the microwaveable bowls from the Korean market but she’s been trying to create it organically. The meat is 부체살 (Bu chae sal) which is what I learned at as blade steak. Flat iron in some places. And no, that’s not 식혜 (sikhye). That would definitely have to be bought! All in all she’s getting really good with her sides. We have a traditional Korean bbq grill but it’s messy so she still uses a cast iron pan for the meat. We didn’t even get to the spicy bulgogi she has marinating which I’m looking forward to tomorrow. Eight years to retirement! Just waiting! | |||
|
Truth Seeker![]() |
As every Sunday seems to be, I canned more okra. Then I made Ribeye steaks on the Big Green Egg at 700 degrees with fried okra and a baked sweet potato. I have tried so many fried okra recipes and finally found one where the breading stays on and is just like what you would get at a restaurant. The steaks were so big that my wife and I just split one and will have the other one tomorrow. NRA Benefactor Life Member | |||
|
| Staring back from the abyss |
Braised beef ribs with mashed spuds made with roasted garlic butter and rosemary/thyme infused heavy cream. Drizzled with some of the reduced braising liquid. The meat was so tender it just fell apart. More of a cold weather type of meal but dang if it wasn't good with tons of flavor. I'll be making this again when the snow flies. ________________________________________________________ It is long past time for a Convention of States. The Founding Fathers gave us this tool to fix an out of control government and we need to use it. | |||
|
Ammoholic![]() |
You had me at - braised beef ribs. Jesse Sic Semper Tyrannis | |||
|
| Member |
Shrimp Scampi “I'm fat because every time I do your girlfriend, she gives me a cookie”. Is committed to helping to responsibly increase carbon emissions. | |||
|
| Powered by Social Strata | Page 1 ... 175 176 177 178 |
| Please Wait. Your request is being processed... |
|

