SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Laid Off - Need Some Prayers - OFFER SIGNED
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Laid Off - Need Some Prayers - OFFER SIGNED Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Most EXCELLENT! Congratulations!

Posts: 1731 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Beautiful Mind
Picture of DetonicsMk6
posted Hide Post
That's great news! Congratulations!

Posts: 4837 | Registered: March 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Glad it worked out. Not much sucks more than employment limbo.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17597 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
As Extraordinary
as Everyone Else
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Awesome news! I’m very happy for you. I bet that phone call to your wife was epic!

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6468 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!!

Posts: 3533 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
I bet that phone call to your wife was epic!

Probably one of their happiest calls they've had.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21107 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not quite right
Picture of P220forever
posted Hide Post
One door closes, another one opens. Congrats!!

Posts: 10039 | Location: Henderson (Vegas), Nevada | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
I bet that phone call to your wife was epic!

Probably one of their happiest calls they've had.

She seriously cried when I told her. The wife and kids were in Taiwan for the summer so its been hard in so many ways.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7148 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!!

Posts: 877 | Location: Louisiana and Florida | Registered: February 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great news. Have a buddy that has been going through the same since mid February. Hoping he finds similar success soon.

Posts: 2056 | Location: Indiana or Florida depending on season  | Registered: March 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
SIG4EVA,
I echo the congratulations posted here.
The scene has changed so much since my day. Pensions, resumés, merit, HR, etc. ad nauseum. I thank my lucky stars I don't have to contend with the nonsense today. Glad to hear you've successfully navigated the cesspool.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16517 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
I guess I missed a post but sounds like you landed a job. So glad. I hope it exceeds all expectations. Way to hang in there. Really happy for you and your family. Congrats!

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19706 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
McNoob
Picture of xantom
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear, congrats!

"We've done four already, but now we're steady..."

Posts: 1788 | Location: MN | Registered: November 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Thanks again guys!!! I can't wait to start tomorrow, and I get a free trip to Atlanta for the week. Time to hit my favorite Korean and Taiwanese places.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7148 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Congratulations. I understand more than I can say.

quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
I'd fly to Turks and Caicos with live ammo falling out of my pockets before getting within spitting distance of NJ with a firearm.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4322 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
^^^^THIS. Congratulations to you and your family.

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 2070 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
come and take it
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the new gig! Nice to hear it's better than the last!

I have a few SIGs.

Posts: 1944 | Location: Texan north of the Red River | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post