SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Found two puppies (free to good home hint hint). :) ***Update they are staying with us***
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Found two puppies (free to good home hint hint). :) ***Update they are staying with us*** Login/Join 
Facts are stubborn things
Picture of armedprof
posted Hide Post
Wow, I am so jealous. Those babies are awesome. Keep them. If you need help with the vet bills, I am happy to call your Vet with my American Express card in hand.

Do, Or do not. There is no try.

Posts: 1786 | Location: Just South of Charlotte, NC | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Larry109:
https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview=IMG_4700.jpg

Trying again to post a picture of my pup.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: parabellum,

Posts: 79 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
After much discussion, not really Razz , never really doubted we wouldn’t keep them they are staying with us. Already have an appointment for our other dog to see the vet Monday so they will tag along to get their first checkup too.

My daughter will take most the responsibility of their vet bills. I know some members have said they would chip in or donate to help with some expenses. I’m not asking for any help but if you would like to do a little something that would be much appreciated, with Para’s blessing of course. She has some money set aside for whatever she needs like college books but anything helps.

Posts: 4986 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
After seeing a picture of those pups I said to myself "Self, those pups are home". You're doing a good thing drabfour. Enjoy the new additions. I'll be glad to pitch in when a funding method is available.

Posts: 7549 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don't blame you a bit for keeping those puppies, the are the pure definition of Cute and I expect that they will be wonderful companions when they are all grown up.

I've stopped counting.

Posts: 5646 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
Cuteness overload warning! Yeah those are lucky pups and will be beautiful dogs when they grow up. I also will he happy to chip in for the vet bill when it comes time to get them spayed.

Anybody who would dump two sweet pups like that should be whipped to near death with a rubber hose embedded with bigass ugly thorns. And then dropped into a vat of alcohol.

Posts: 7263 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
That's a good-looking pair. Good on you for keeping them & not splitting them up. I never had any doubt.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5478 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
If they win your heart I'd chip in for the Vet visit, shots or kibbles etc.

Good luck with them.

Thank you sir I’m sure these two are going to bring us joy for a good while. Smile

Posts: 4986 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark123:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
… Hell, we'll Amazon kibble to ya, whatever you need. Need a doghouse? We'll get you one. ...
Does this mean we get to have an official SIGforum collective puppy (or two)? Big Grin

First, we have to vote on names.

Yes we do have new SIGForum puppies though my daughter named them from day one we can always have forum nicknames. Big Grin

Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
I’m glad they are staying together, with y’all. Cool

Posts: 26899 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
First vet visit this morning. All good other than an intestinal parasite which will get taken care of with their meds they are healthy. Follow up in 3 weeks vet guess they are between 7 to 8 weeks old. No guess on their breed. Big Grin

Ready for vet to check.

All tuckered out after.

Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Most excellent, they are blessed to have discovered your family, kudos to your daughter for stepping up.

Posts: 23414 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Second vet appointment yesterday. They have doubled in weight and are now intestinal parasite free.

Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
A Dog's life there...Livin' the Dream! Smile

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8875 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
God blesses those who show compassion - Glad to see that you got a double dose of blessings!

Posts: 466 | Location: suwanee, ga | Registered: January 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They are lucky to have found you.

Posts: 1570 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Love the story. Love your willingness to adopt them. Love your daughter’s willingness to take responsibility. Good on you.

Posts: 13253 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Sweet!

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
Do you need anything for them? Let me know.

Posts: 45373 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
They could always use food or anything someone wants to donate. They aren’t picky. Smile